tModLoader Better Zoom

Something I'd love to see is an option to automatically track anything with a boss id upon death. It'd be really useful for multiplayer as trying to track it manually is difficult to do.

This was a very good mod, but I think I broke it (like I do everything) the UI scale stopped working, so everything is stuck at being tiny. The reset to default button doesn't work and I can't seem to bring it back to normal by uninstalling the mod. Do you know a fix for this?
You have to change the zoom in the vanilla zoom slider too. I know it's annoying and I don't know if there is a fix for it.

You have to change the zoom in the vanilla zoom slider too. I know it's annoying and I don't know if there is a fix for it.
I managed to fix the problem, but I have to remove the mod and if I reinstall it, then everything breaks again even using the vanilla slider.

Could you actually make it an option to render more distance since it would help a lot with small screens
AbsoluteAquarian (A much better modder than me) has tried to add that into my mod with IL-Editing (a very hard modding technique), but couldn't do it. I doubt that this is possible in 1.3 and would probably hurt performance a lot if it was. Let's hope 1.4 makes this a possibility.

Hey, I was trying out this mod, but then my UI turned tiny and I can't make it any bigger. I tried deleting the mod but that didn't work either. Could you please help me? my steam username is unclemousman

Hey, I was trying out this mod, but then my UI turned tiny and I can't make it any bigger. I tried deleting the mod but that didn't work either. Could you please help me? my steam username is unclemousman
Try to click on the UI scale slider and then click on "UIScale" Button next to it to change the UIScale.

Try to click on the UI scale slider and then click on "UIScale" Button next to it to change the UIScale.
I tried that, but I can't get it back to normal.
1615498078562.png

Last edited:
ey man, I really digged the mod in 1.3 and I heard that TmodLauncher is going to finally support 1.4 versions, does this mean the mod is gonna have to be reworked for the newer versions and if so, are you going to do it?

Fantastic mod, being able to take advantage of maximal view distance at 2k while scaling up the UI to be usable and not having the minimap comically over-large is great. Unfortunately scaling up the UI breaks anything that interacts with things like the map (magic mirrors, right click teleporting, wormholes). The game still thinks everything is the original size so the mouseover text and anything rendered on top of the map winds up too far up and left.

I think that this mod messing with the normal zoom of the game might be what was causing my vanilla game to not launch. I don't directly have any evidence, but after deleting my config folder after getting this suggestion, my game suddenly launched. I also think that my game stopped launching around the time where I started using this mod to see more. Could it be that this mod affects the game's own config file in a way the game is not prepared to handle?

AbsoluteAquarian (A much better modder than me) has tried to add that into my mod with IL-Editing (a very hard modding technique), but couldn't do it. I doubt that this is possible in 1.3 and would probably hurt performance a lot if it was. Let's hope 1.4 makes this a possibility.
i really wonder if this is a possibility now. having big camera view without sacrificing looks would be nice

Back
Top Bottom