Biomes & Nature Biome Spawn Selection

Cyber_Spectre

Terrarian
Can you make a way where you can choose what biome your spawn point is in when you make a new world?

Btw thank you for making this amazing game, I love this game and I will be happy with however you choose to acknowledge my request!

I'm not sure the world generation is capable of adapting to specific requests. It would also impact the pacing of the game, and take away from the uniqueness of some quirky spawnpoints.

I know it would take away some values of the game's uniqueness, so there could be an option to randomly load in at a random biome and place. And to fix the capabilities, the game could be programmed to simply choose a world where to spawn is in the specified biome, and biomes like the crimson, corrupt, jungle, any of the more advanced ones don't need to be added, I was thinking of simple ones like winter.

Last edited:
Can you make a way where you can choose what biome your spawn point is in when you make a new world?

Btw thank you for making this amazing game, I love this game and I will be happy with however you choose to acknowledge my request!
I'd like to start spawning in the beach.

I'm not sure the world generation is capable of adapting to specific requests. It would also impact the pacing of the game, and take away from the uniqueness of some quirky spawnpoints.
Jopojelly's TerraCustom kind of proves it's possible (though VERY cheaty...)

Well, if you want to spawn in Tundra, i can give you a seed.

Back
Top Bottom