Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Hallow

How did I do?

• Excellent.

Votes: 77 92.8%
  • I can suggest what I personally think is an improvement!

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • No! I don't like any of it and I'm prepared to discuss it with you at least somewhat intelligently!

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Add a vanity hat for that barfing rainbow guy 100% guarentee and comes with the unique weapon loot
1282786204310.jpg

You said you didnt know what to do for jungle, so i have a few suggestions.
Ivy of Poison: 50 magic damage. Fires a glowing leaf that homes in on enemies but cant penetrate walls or pierce, may inflict poison. (Slightly a reference to the magical leaf attack from pokemon)
Stinger Claw: 65 melee damage. Like a stronger Bladed Glove, can poison enemies.
...and i cant think of a ranged weapon.

You said you didnt know what to do for jungle, so i have a few suggestions.
Ivy of Poison: 50 magic damage. Fires a glowing leaf that homes in on enemies but cant penetrate walls or pierce, may inflict poison. (Slightly a reference to the magical leaf attack from pokemon)
Stinger Claw: 65 melee damage. Like a stronger Bladed Glove, can poison enemies.
...and i cant think of a ranged weapon.
Cough Cough* Bacon has already posted the Jungle portion.

Oh my god. Why are your suggestions so incredibly amazing? Loving this suggestion, equally as much as I am loving the other Biome Weapon Projects. Maintain this fantastic work and I assure you a whole lot of support will be ahead.

Format... *dribble*

Also another small thing, the angel's souls shouldn't work on bosses due to the absurd amount of time they would be there (think the Destroyer).
Just going to put this here since I don't know if you saw it after I edited it in.

Alright, so here are the Hallowed biome weapons I'm proposing as alternates to the Rainbow Gun. (For concerns about obtainment, see the other Biome Weapon Project threads.)

View attachment 3334
Rain Bow
48 ranged damage
Fast speed
50% chance not to consume ammo (for each stack)
Extremely weak knockback

The one that started it all. Shoots three double-shots in rapid succession, using arrows from the first three stacks in the player's inventory. No autofire.

View attachment 3335
Prism Lance

70 melee damage
Fast speed
Very strong knockback

Fires seven multicolored beams with a roughly 45 degree spread in the direction of the mouse. The beams bounce three times but do not pierce, making it overwhelmingly powerful in enclosed spaces but rather inefficient when used in open areas.

View attachment 3333
Angelic Staff
42 summon damage

Summons Angel minions, which shoot homing light-arrows at enemies. To compensate for the homing effect, the rate of fire is noticeably slower than that of the Tempest Staff's Sharknadoes. Not quite as slow as Imps, though. Lazy bumholes.

When an Angel deals a killing blow to an enemy, a "glowing soul" is spawned in its place. The glowing soul increases regeneration significantly when a player stands in it, and disappears after (slain enemy's max health/20) seconds. (Duration is capped at 60 seconds.)

How did I do?
I can summon Pit. I am in full support.

I can't believe I failed to leave a comment on one of these. Ah screw it, you know I'm in support of awesome weapons in general and that prism lance has my attention. It seems like it would be hilarious to use in the dungeon.

I didn't quite get the appeal of the rain bow until I read the original thread. I'm not usually one for using bows but that's too useful to pass up.

Back
Top Bottom