Block I.D. please!!

uhhhguys

Terrarian
Ive been trying to replicate some aspects of this build. Ive been banging my head against a wall trying to figure out what blocks the original creator (Eiv) used. I am assuming the blocks circled in orange and red are walls because of the thick outline surrounding them.

Color coding:

blue - where I think the blocks change

red - wall of some kind I assume ebonstone or sandstone painted grey but how did they get the blocks to line up perfectly like this, especially for a wall. Usually when its a wall itll have variation in pattern. When I try to force a pattern itll just change when I log back in.

orange - another wall I assume but this is whats really messing with me. To me it looks like it has the size and regularity in pattern like a stone slab wall but the texture is completely different. At first I thought maybe the texture got updated but on second glance I realized there were other spots where he used stone slab that are pretty congruent with how it looks currently. This one has me super stumped.

green - Im pretty certain this is ebonstone or sandstone but if someone could confirm which one it would put my perfectionist side at ease

purple - some kind of stone but I dont recognize this pattern

Thank you for any help

Attachments

• tredjeforsta.png
    tredjeforsta.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 24
  • tredjeforsta1.png
    tredjeforsta1.png
    430 KB · Views: 18
1712822903197.png

The stone is stone accent slabs, which have the unique property of not blending with most tiles. That inner tiles are indeed ebonstone painted gray. The false foundation is a mix of mudstone wall painted gray (or white kinda hard to tell) with basic stone blocks in front.

Back
Top Bottom