NPCs & Enemies Bloody Moon Lord for a Blood Moon

(English by Translate Google) What if a new version of the moon lord was added in 1.4, where it was only during the blood moon that he got a "resprite" with red details and new types of attacks? Whether or not it does more damage or some other kind of item comes from your opinion, my idea was just new customization that could very well be extended by you if you wanted to, I would call it "Bloody Moon Lord", which do you think?

Aside from presumably added challenge, what incentive is there to fight this "Bloody Moon Lord"?

Whether or not it does more damage or some other kind of item comes from your opinion
That sort of defeats the purpose of this being a player suggestion forum; you're presenting nothing but a vague idea. What stats does this enemy have compared to the normal Moon Lord? Are his attacks identical? What "new types of attacks" does he have? What potential rewards and drop rates would he have? Are there any prerequisites to facing him aside from summoning him on a Blood Moon?

I personally find the blood moon too much of an early game event to stay relevan't/related to the final boss.

I think I'd rather prefer corruption/celestial alternates.

If they add more Moon Lord's, that would ruin the purpose of having an epic boss fight with him as the final boss. making resprites ruins the novelty.
(translate google again) Indeed, though I thought of the Bloody Moon Lord just as a detail, it comes greenish blue during a normal day, and only gets different colors when there is or starts a blood moon in the middle of battle. I don't want another moon lord with different strikes or with more life, just one detail, nothing that will influence the moon lord, just his color during a blood moon.
[doublepost=1564264573,1564264339][/doublepost]
Aside from presumably added challenge, what incentive is there to fight this "Bloody Moon Lord"?

That sort of defeats the purpose of this being a player suggestion forum; you're presenting nothing but a vague idea. What stats does this enemy have compared to the normal Moon Lord? Are his attacks identical? What "new types of attacks" does he have? What potential rewards and drop rates would he have? Are there any prerequisites to facing him aside from summoning him on a Blood Moon?
(translate google) I realize this now, I'm sorry for making such a vague post, I just never messed with forums on the internet, and then during a gameplay came to my mind an idea like: "uh, and if they added a detail where during a blood moon did the moon lord turn red? " I didn't realize that this was so simple and so low level, it was an irrelevant idea that came to mind and I thought it would give the game a more vibrant detail, no new blows, no different rewards, just a moon lord would change your color in a blood moon, thanks for the little you wrote, but that has influenced me mentally in case I write some other post and note what details can influence.

may be interesting but what if there was a mechanical version of Moon Lord instead i have this to be exact

Enter... The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut.png

may be interesting but what if there was a mechanical version of Moon Lord instead i have this to be exact

Enter... The Juggernaut

View attachment 224672
Hi @OrangeImpact, welcome to the forums. :)

This is the third time that you’ve posted your own creations in someone else’s thread. If you post in a thread you need to discuss the topic that’s been presented - not start talking about your own thing and trying to show off your own stuff.

You’ve got some sprites that it looks like you worked hard on. A better place to post them would be:
Let me know if you have any questions, you can send me a private message HERE.

(translate google again) Indeed, though I thought of the Bloody Moon Lord just as a detail, it comes greenish blue during a normal day, and only gets different colors when there is or starts a blood moon in the middle of battle. I don't want another moon lord with different strikes or with more life, just one detail, nothing that will influence the moon lord, just his color during a blood moon.

(translate google) I realize this now, I'm sorry for making such a vague post, I just never messed with forums on the internet, and then during a gameplay came to my mind an idea like: "uh, and if they added a detail where during a blood moon did the moon lord turn red? " I didn't realize that this was so simple and so low level, it was an irrelevant idea that came to mind and I thought it would give the game a more vibrant detail, no new blows, no different rewards, just a moon lord would change your color in a blood moon, thanks for the little you wrote, but that has influenced me mentally in case I write some other post and note what details can influence.
Don't worry - all suggestions have to start somewhere. I think an altered sprite or shader for the Moon Lord on a Blood Moon would be pretty cool. Just a neat little touch that reflects his connection to the moon. I'd prefer he kept the same name and attacks, though.

I agree with Laluzi and Bubby Aurora. Because needing to wait for an Event to Occur just to summon a Boss would really be a pain in the rear like waiting for a Solar Eclipse. A shading is more of a Nice touch. But really it’s a great thought. Perhaps instead of waiting for a Blood Moon. It could be a separate Event similar to the Lunar Event. But going back to shading. It now gives off a great idea of alternative sprites for Bosses during Event’s like a Solar Eclipse and Blood Moon and Slime Rain... I should perhaps start a thread about this...

Back
Top Bottom