BlueJay Building thread

I'm going to, try, to re-do a lot of the underground, and make it all more alive, and over all more fun to explore. :D This is just my first go at it, to kind of wet my beak so to speak ;)
hgoACNP.png
man i donno how u do the vase trick it doesn't work for me i don't get it

*snipping*
p4uEvnR.png

I have to ask about this, i had seen the thread b4 but never asked, is this a part of a bigger build? I've been working on a couple builds similar to this for a while. (Had the idea for years but never fully got into it after a different one was lost, let's just say i had a 3 month long build going on at one point and lost it all..)

This batch has a really nice feeling of playability, like fragments of an RPG world. Very organic, makeshift building.
Thank you! That's the style I've really been trying to fit lately, I've done lots of builds but they all felt like they "didn't fit", I've got a world I'm working on, that I'm hoping will be RPG esque. These are builds for that world :D So far, most of them are intractable. And each one is going to have a specific purpose to the environment.

A few builds I've done over the past few weeks! There is a suggested Snow Cabin, and then a Mountain smithy and lumber-mill!
RTUCuhi.jpg

zKylYwT.png

DOrqaAg.png
Love the snow cabin BlueJay. You mix blocks and materials so well in all your builds, really gives a lot of detail and texture. Can you share what block/paint makes up the gray brick that’s on the roof of the cabin?

Love the snow cabin BlueJay. You mix blocks and materials so well in all your builds, really gives a lot of detail and texture. Can you share what block/paint makes up the gray brick that’s on the roof of the cabin?
Thank you, really appreciate it :D

The Blocks/paint is: Mudstone, I outlined it with Gray painted mud stone, then filled the inside with white painted Mudstone Wall, the frame around the slanted roofing is White painted Mudstone actuated! I also scattered some gray painted Mudstone and hammered once, it to add a bit more texture.

I'm hoping to do something special, though the way things have been going, might be a bit late >_<

What about release some of the build you did in a world as someone mentioned in this post before? I I would also like it as well! (especially that snow house and that moon cultist temple! love your use of inverse colour dye BTW, took me a long tome to figure out what it was lol!)

Back
Top Bottom