bored....

EmeraldXLapis

Terrarian
theres no other good mods that I can find... I have thorium, tremor, and ersion and calamity... oh, and bluemagic... but I need more!!! you guys know any other good tmodloader mods?

Prefixes for Enemies, Yoyo Overload, Yoyo Expansion, Class Based RPG, Dart Expansion, Simple Auto Chests, The Joost Mod, Fargo's Mod, Recipes +, Cake Mod, Compressed Potions, JayL Mod, and The Luggage. All together there should be a bunch of items throughout all the game. Even with the mods you already have, there'd be a lot of items throughout the game. Have fun with the mods!

well. I want mods like thorium, and tremor and calamity.... all of those mods are rubbish to me... I looked and tested them.... also, I have autochests and fargos mod.

So you just want big mods with a lot of content? If so, those are pretty much all you can get, I believe. Those mods alone should have enough content to go through a game. If you want more, you're gonna have to rely on smaller mods, hence my suggestions of a bunch of smaller mods. If you don't like the content in them, then I'd still at least suggest a couple. Prefixes for Enemies gives enemies prefixes, therefore making them possibly tougher, and should make things a bit funner, while also having a couple new items. The Luggage is a pet that picks up items for you, so you could be lazy or set up different afk farms than you might normally. Recipes + adds recipes to some rare vanilla items, so it might be somewhat useful. Yoyo Overload, Yoyo Expansion, and Dart Expansion are just there to add more yoyo's, of which I don't believe to many mods add more of, and more dart related stuff, of which most mods don't touch upon. Class Based RPG can be a bit of a weird one to recommend, since most of the classes decrease stats, so if you want to give all item types a shot, than it might not be the best. The rest just add content to different things.

Back
Top Bottom