tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

As a note, the Goblin Army is listed as being pre-EoW, when it should probably be listed after since the whole "needing a shadow orb to be broken first" thing.
but its just "one orb/heart" not defeating the bosses themselves as the criteria said in order to face the army.

but its just "one orb/heart" not defeating the bosses themselves as the criteria said in order to face the army.
I'm aware of that, but I stand by what I said that I feel like it should be listed after EoW/BoC. I at least go in and break all 3 shadow orbs/demon hearts to get the boss summoned and out of the way right off the bat instead of waiting, and I'll bet a fair number of other players do too.

Is there anyway to toggle off the Calamity death mode boss checks? It really fills up the Checklist with unnecessary clutter.

@Jeffy no. Also, Jopojelly, if my mod is going to support Boss Checklist in the next update will it be added in the list of supported mods when it does, just asking

Alright. My mod is updated and now supports Boss Checklist. Could you add Pinkymod to the list of supported mods? Thanks!

I got all 3 old one's army events marked as "done" even though I only did the 1st one (not in hardmode yet)

edit: tried again with a test character and cheatsheet
vanquished old one's army 1 just once, all 3 marked as completed

Last edited:
How well does this mod work with multiplayer? It seems to be a must-have mod, but it all depends on the multiplayer compatibility.

I got all 3 old one's army events marked as "done" even though I only did the 1st one (not in hardmode yet)

hm, I don't see how that is possible looking at the code, I'll have to check, thanks.

How well does this mod work with multiplayer? It seems to be a must-have mod, but it all depends on the multiplayer compatibility.
As perfectly as possible. There might be poorly programmed mods that don't sync their data immediately though, but that's their mods not mine.

I must have misunderstood the wording, but the changelog says it added support for events. How do you activate said checklist for events? I don't necessarily need it, I just want to know if I'm missing something from this already god-sent mod.

I must have misunderstood the wording, but the changelog says it added support for events. How do you activate said checklist for events? I don't necessarily need it, I just want to know if I'm missing something from this already god-sent mod.
It's automatic. I've added the vanilla events, and it's up to the modders to add their mods events.

Oh, thanks. Turns out I haven't updated it yet. I thought that addition is long added so I didn't bother looking for an update. Thanks again.

How about the implementation of the NPC checklist?

A town NPC list would also be really neat, shouldn't be too hard
I saw one of your replies to this post and you said it would be an easy task. Is there still a chance that you will add it into this mod? I have a :red: ton of mods and I want to keep track of which NPCs are useful or not. Thanks my lord.

Is there any way to remove the Calamity DEATH mode bosses? Kinda gets annoying and fills up a lot of space. (Not a necessity it's just preference)

I really like the mod though. Thank you for taking the time to make it.

Is there any way to remove the Calamity DEATH mode bosses? Kinda gets annoying and fills up a lot of space. (Not a necessity it's just preference)

I really like the mod though. Thank you for taking the time to make it.
People have suggested manually hiding things from the list, it might be something good for me to implement soon. Thanks for the suggestion

K, just checked, looks like a bug in the game, not my mod. Hopefully it'll be fixed next vanilla release.

Back
Top Bottom