tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Why aren't events and invasions like Pirates and old one's army, etc. on the checklist? It's vanilla stuff and should be listed.

Are you talking about Minibosses like the flying Dutchman ?, since i dont see any point having the Invasions or Events on the Boss list except the Pillars.

But they arnt part of the Boss Progression for what the mod is for actually. Thats why you probably dont find any event except the Lunar Event.
Honestly though, having a seperate mod for the invasions would just be silly. Invasions/events are still part of Terraria's Progression, and should be listed in this mod.

Events and minibosses have been planned as toggle-able features, but I usually wait until there is enough interest to work on new features. I guess just not enough people want it. Hardly any modders have suggested it either.

Events and minibosses have been planned as toggle-able features, but I usually wait until there is enough interest to work on new features. I guess just not enough people want it. Hardly any modders have suggested it either.
I was actually planning on adding a bunch of minibosses in my mod, and I was going to put them on the checklist. Toggleable features for events and minibosses is a great idea.

Why aren't events and invasions like Pirates and old one's army, etc. on the checklist? It's vanilla stuff and should be listed.

Well technically they aren't bosses, are they?
I agree it would be great to see these added but I can also understand why they haven't been up to this point.

This seems like a cool and helpful mod. I was wondering If you can support the mod "Copper Plus" as that adds 12 bosses supposedly and I dont really know much about, well, any of them

New Update:

• Now with mini-bosses and Events.

Please don't ask me to add support for other mods, that's not how it works.

If you want support for mini-bosses or events in mods you use, please mention the new functionality and support in their thread.

oCruYXD.png

New Update:

• Now with mini-bosses and Events.

Please don't ask me to add support for other mods, that's not how it works.

If you want support for mini-bosses or events in mods you use, please mention the new functionality and support in their thread.

oCruYXD.png

Will you marry me? You do amazing work. This should be integrated into the base game.

My toggles don't work. I click it and nothing happens. Is there any fix for this? Also, I've seen some youtubers click on the boss and see what you need to summon them. How do I do that?

My toggles don't work. I click it and nothing happens. Is there any fix for this? Also, I've seen some youtubers click on the boss and see what you need to summon them. How do I do that?

U answered ur second Question urself, You click on the Boss Name and see the tooltip (when the mod author did one). If you cant click it try tab out and in and see if it works that workaround uses a friend of mine.
For me it works flaweless so i cant share own experience with that.

As a note, the Goblin Army is listed as being pre-EoW, when it should probably be listed after since the whole "needing a shadow orb to be broken first" thing.

Back
Top Bottom