tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

So apparently since the last update to the mod this has been happening to the item hover background.
I did disable all mods and this is still happening. It's nothing major but still a bit ugly.

3x06uv.png

So apparently since the last update to the mod this has been happening to the item hover background.
I did disable all mods and this is still happening. It's nothing major but still a bit ugly.

3x06uv.png

3x06uv.png
That's on purpose, so you can read the text.

I’m still waiting for the npc checklist mentioned in the description :)

also sometimes when i start it up the boss checklist won’t open the info or toggle anything for a bit

Sorry if this has been asked, this thread is pretty long and i didn't look through all of it!

I started a small mod pack with my friend which included boss checklist, Thorium, Calamity, Spirits, Enigma and Antiaris (amongst a few other, smaller mods). We went through, killed slime king and it popped up that we had done it. Then we tried to kill the Toy slime, we defeated it multiple times but it didnt pop up at all. Along with that, after we relogged the next day, the checklist had shown that we had defeated multiple, post moon lord bosses?! Does anyone know how we can fix this?

Sorry if this has been asked, this thread is pretty long and i didn't look through all of it!

I started a small mod pack with my friend which included boss checklist, Thorium, Calamity, Spirits, Enigma and Antiaris (amongst a few other, smaller mods). We went through, killed slime king and it popped up that we had done it. Then we tried to kill the Toy slime, we defeated it multiple times but it didnt pop up at all. Along with that, after we relogged the next day, the checklist had shown that we had defeated multiple, post moon lord bosses?! Does anyone know how we can fix this?
That's a problem with the mod that adds those bosses.

On one hand, there's a GitHub link in the opening post. On the other hand, there are no bug/issue reports there, so I'm afraid of making an issue there, in case that you'd prefer it to be "clean" there. So... Is it okay if I make a bug report here? (I'll gladly do it on GitHub instead/in addition if you want me to.) As for the bug...

When you open the boss checklist, there are four buttons near its top-left area, for toggling some things in the list. But when you close the boss checklist, those buttons seem to be hid rather than removed, meaning that there's still a "click" sound for mousing over the area with the buttons, as well as a "bloop" sound for clicking on the invisible buttons. Not only that, but clicking on the buttons does affect the boss checklist the next time that you open it, and you can even hide bosses by Alt-clicking on an invisible boss name (though you only seem to be able to hide up to one more boss each time that the boss checklist is closed).

Note that this does not happen after rebooting Terraria (I don't know about after reloading mods), until that the boss checklist is opened at least once while in-game, though it does persist when leaving a world and entering a new one without rebooting Terraria.
Yeah, if you make a report on the Github I'm 20x more likely to work on the issue next time I work on mods, so please do make an issue there. If you don't have a github account or don't want to make one, just let me know.

their seems to be a bug..when you go into the your world the boss checklist is open right away and blank.

So i'm having an interesting problem, I have a server where i previously installed Thorium MOD. Now i've decided to install BossChecklist so i did so. After doing so the Throium Items are listing as corrupt and i have to disable the BossChecklist Addon for them to work again. Does anyone know what causes this and what i may be doing wrong in this order of operations?
I'm using a Clanforge Server btw.

Back
Top Bottom