tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

i have a suggestion. i would like the spawn items to be shown for all bosses ( if possible ) . and maybe an ability to manualy check the boxes. great mod btw!

Sorry if I don't understand, but what I have to do if I want for example bosses from Calamity? I have last calamity and boss checklist version installed and I have only vanilla bosses.
Edit: Nvm. You need to install boss checklist first and then calamity mod

Last edited:
Buried Champion (Thorium) doesn't check in the list when defeated - tried both summon item and enemy summon.
Same with Starplate Raider (Spirit).

Ancient Flier (Spirit) unticks around 5-10 minutes after being beaten.

Update: these issues only happen in multiplayer, just went into that world in singleplayer and every boss defeated is ticked (even Champion and Raider). And Flier didnt untick after 20 mins in singleplayer. Will update after next MP session.

Update #2: Yep, when i hosted i am once again greeted with these 3 unticked.

Last edited:
Small bug report regarding the integration of Tremor:

It appears that defeating the Wall of Shadows checks off the Wall of Flesh instead. This makes sense from a progression standpoint as the Wall of Shadows replaces the Wall of Flesh in corrupt worlds, but it also means that there is no way to check off the Wall of Shadows on our checklist.

I ran through a brand new test character with only Tremor, Boss Checklist, and Cheat Sheet to confirm that this was the case:

Before killing the Wall of Shadows:
OGXfeOg.png

After killing the Wall of Shadows:
jbv2CaG.png

Given that it doesn't appear to be possible to spawn the Wall of Shadows in a crimson world (and vice versa for corrupt worlds and the Wall of Flesh), might a simple solution to this issue be have both Wall of Shadow and Wall of Flesh check to see if the Wall of Flesh is killed and check off when done?

Thanks!

Small bug report regarding the integration of Tremor:

It appears that defeating the Wall of Shadows checks off the Wall of Flesh instead. This makes sense from a progression standpoint as the Wall of Shadows replaces the Wall of Flesh in corrupt worlds, but it also means that there is no way to check off the Wall of Shadows on our checklist.

I ran through a brand new test character with only Tremor, Boss Checklist, and Cheat Sheet to confirm that this was the case:

Before killing the Wall of Shadows:
OGXfeOg.png

After killing the Wall of Shadows:
jbv2CaG.png

Given that it doesn't appear to be possible to spawn the Wall of Shadows in a crimson world (and vice versa for corrupt worlds and the Wall of Flesh), might a simple solution to this issue be have both Wall of Shadow and Wall of Flesh check to see if the Wall of Flesh is killed and check off when done?

Thanks!
It not checking off is an issue for the Tremor devs to fix.

Back
Top Bottom