tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I dont understand why theres an error, i copy and pasted the exact same thing as up there.
View attachment 168774
Code:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.Initializers;
using Terraria.IO;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.GameContent;
using Terraria.DataStructures;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Trelamium.Items;
using Trelamium.Items.Accesories;
using Trelamium.Items.Armor;
using Trelamium.Items.Weapons;
using Trelamium.Tiles;
using Trelamium.Tiles.DForest;
using Trelamium.Tiles.Stations;
using Trelamium.NPCs.Pyron;
using Trelamium.NPCs.SpiderQueen;
using Trelamium.NPCs.TheAzolinth;
using Trelamium.NPCs.DarkWING;
using Trelamium.NPCs.CumulorBoss;
using Trelamium.NPCs.Glacier;

namespace Trelamium
{
    public class Trelamium : Mod
    {

public Trelamium()
        {
            Properties = new ModProperties()
            {
                Autoload = true,
                AutoloadSounds = true,
                AutoloadGores = true,
                AutoloadBackgrounds = true
            };
        }
        public override void Load()
        {
            if (!Main.dedServ)
            {
                Filters.Scene["Trelamium:GlacierRun2"] = new Filter(new gbScreenShaderData("FilterMiniTower").UseColor(0.3f, 0.9f, 0.9f).UseOpacity(0.65f), EffectPriority.VeryHigh);
                SkyManager.Instance["Trelamium:GlacierRun2"] = new gbSky();
            }
        }

public override void PostSetupContent()
        {
            Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
            if(bossChecklist != null)
            {
                // To include a description:
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Cumulor", 2.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedCumulor), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("SuspiciousLookingCloud") + "] During the rain");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Mother Spider", 3.55f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedSpider), "Go underground after you killed the Eater of worlds/Brain of cthulhu and kill a spider egg");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Pyron", 5.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedPyron), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("BlazingEmblem") + "] In the underworld");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "Glacier", 7.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedGlacier), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("FrostEmblem") + "] In the snow biome at night");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "DarkWING", 11.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedDarkwingboss), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("DarkHive") + "] During the night");
                bossChecklist.Call("AddBossWithInfo", "The Azolinth", 2.5f, (Func<bool>)(() => TrelamiumWorld.downedAzolinth), "Use a [i:" + mod.ItemType("AdvancedTechnologyTransmitter") + "] At anytime");
            }
        }
Sorry, guess my example was wrong. This is the Mod class, so we don't need to say mod. Replace with "this" or just delete it: mod.ItemType("DarkHive") -> ItemType("DarkHive")

IMO this is a great mod to have. But a couple ideas, maybe try adding some of the mods on this list (that you haven't already)? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ocKOxZ8Nm3GZ-OE7YqU7-VnAmKAQubwqzraDN--Gslk/edit
My personal preferences that you haven't added on there are Nightmares unleashed and Crystillium, obviously Nightmares Unleashed being the more significant one since Crystillium only adds one boss. But realistically that doc has some cool mods that if you added would be very nice.

IMO this is a great mod to have. But a couple ideas, maybe try adding some of the mods on this list (that you haven't already)? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ocKOxZ8Nm3GZ-OE7YqU7-VnAmKAQubwqzraDN--Gslk/edit
My personal preferences that you haven't added on there are Nightmares unleashed and Crystillium, obviously Nightmares Unleashed being the more significant one since Crystillium only adds one boss. But realistically that doc has some cool mods that if you added would be very nice.
if you want a mod add support to the boss checklist you must talk with the mod dev.

Ohhh and epicness mod remastered has been abandoned by their owner so its a matter of time,to say goodbye to that mod when the newmodloader update comes, because all mods they gonna need an update.

For some reason, the hotkey (b) doesn't work. I click it and the list doesn't show up.

I am a peasant, tech we ways of the terraria.
I'm also having this same issue. I've tried changing hotkeys and reinstalling the mod and still nothing. Hopefully we can get some help with this.
Send me your enabled.json, and tell me if all your mods are up to date: ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods\enabled.json"

Hello, I tried adding this mod to my server yesterday and for some reason it wont work. I installed it to my client and the worlds mod folder and enabled it on both but when i try to use the list with my set hotkey it doesn't show up. I've tried multiple different hotkeys to see if that was the problem but that didn't fix it. The other mods I have Installed are Calamity, Thorium, Fishing 2.0, Yet another boss health bar, T-Races, Magic Storage, MaxStack+, Expeditions mod, Very Short Respawn, Zoaklen mod, and Recipe Browser. As far as I know none of these mods should conflict with yours, If you could please help. Thank you in advance.

Hello, I tried adding this mod to my server yesterday and for some reason it wont work. I installed it to my client and the worlds mod folder and enabled it on both but when i try to use the list with my set hotkey it doesn't show up. I've tried multiple different hotkeys to see if that was the problem but that didn't fix it. The other mods I have Installed are Calamity, Thorium, Fishing 2.0, Yet another boss health bar, T-Races, Magic Storage, MaxStack+, Expeditions mod, Very Short Respawn, Zoaklen mod, and Recipe Browser. As far as I know none of these mods should conflict with yours, If you could please help. Thank you in advance.
half of those aren't even updated, are you sure all your mods are for the version you are on?

You'd have to download an old version from the github.

I actually tried finding other versions when I was installing it but couldn't, when I looked on the gethub I only saw the most recent version. Could you give me the link to the older versions?

EDIT - I found the older versions but it looks like they don't specify what version of terraria they're for, would you happen to know what version of your mod works with Terraria 1.3.4.4?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom