Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

yeah im not gonna use teleporters
way too much setup
and i have a rod of discord now so
Well no offence but if you have a rod of discord and you’re having troubles with a boss that has a trash mobility, you’re just bad at the game in terms of dodging because there shouldn’t be any troubles against golem, I’ve beaten him with Molten armor and a gungnir in Expert mode and barely taking any damage

I usually use the Terra Blade; It makes some noise but not a huge amount, even with my crazy melee speed!
If you’re using terra blade with dragon armor there is literally no reason you should be worrying about the boss’s cues so much that you can’t just lock on and kill it from offscreen.

Well no offence but if you have a rod of discord and you’re having troubles with a boss that has a trash mobility, you’re just bad at the game in terms of dodging because there shouldn’t be any troubles against golem, I’ve beaten him with Molten armor and a gungnir in Expert mode and barely taking any damage
you literally can't dodge something that takes up half of your god damn screen
If you’re using terra blade with dragon armor there is literally no reason you should be worrying about the boss’s cues so much that you can’t just lock on and kill it from offscreen.
the terra beams do not go that far!

It’s obvious you don’t play terraria look at where you ranked Golem XD
That was over 2 years ago (Though I still had like 500-600 hours), and the Golem always did give me trouble when it got low on health, especially in smaller temple rooms, skill issue I guess.

you literally can't dodge something that takes up half of your god damn screen

the terra beams do not go that far!
Im pretty sure on 3DS, dragon armor is the best pre-golem melee armor available, you literally shouldn't have a single trouble with Golem. Ngl I dont know what else to recommend the fact this boss is mostly likely the easiest out of the Hardmode ones, and I've killed this dude with a gungnir and molten armor.
And what d'ya mean Terra blade doesnt go far it goes pretty far that it can hit off screen on every version im pretty sure

Im pretty sure on 3DS, dragon armor is the best pre-golem melee armor available, you literally shouldn't have a single trouble with Golem. Ngl I dont know what else to recommend the fact this boss is mostly likely the easiest out of the Hardmode ones, and I've killed this dude with a gungnir and molten armor.
And what d'ya mean Terra blade doesnt go far it goes pretty far that it can hit off screen on every version im pretty sure
PRE GOLEM
BOI
HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY FOUGHT OCRAM?!

That was over 2 years ago (Though I still had like 500-600 hours), and the Golem always did give me trouble when it got low on health, especially in smaller temple rooms, skill issue I guess.
OK, BUT CHANCES ARE REALLY SMALL for temple rooms, and also use actuators to move the Lizhard altar outside the temple

PRE GOLEM
BOI
HAVE YOU EVER ACTUALLY FOUGHT OCRAM?!
I have and it was with a cobalt repeater. Ocram isn’t difficult and 90% of his attacks downright miss you due to how broken they are, and even if they do hit you they aren’t that bad for anyone who’s played PC due to the fact that expert mode’s much heavier damage doesn’t exist on 3DS.

Back
Top Bottom