Bosses - Easiest to Hardest

Assuming that you're getting gear in the correct progress for these bosses and fighting them when you should be this is what I believe are the bosses in order of Easiest to Hardest.

King Slime
Eye of Cthulhu
Eater of Worlds
Brain of Cthulhu
Golem
Queen Bee
Wall of Flesh
Skeletron
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
Plantera
The Twins
Lunatic Cultist
Duke Fishron

Moon Lord

Put your opinions below.
I never fight King Slime, so I don't have an opinion on him. I also have never played Crimson.

Golem
Eater of Worlds
Lunatic Cultist
Skeletron (Dungeon)
Eye of Cthulhu
Skeletron (Mechanical)
Queen Bee
Retinazer and Spazmatism
Wall of Flesh
The Destroyer
Plantera
Moon Lord
Duke Fishron

Because they fight it for real instead of cheesing it :dryadwink:

Eye of Cthulhu
King Slime
Eater of Worlds
Brain of Cthulhu
Skeletron
Queen Bee
Wall of Flesh
Lunatic Cultist
The Destroyer
Skeletron Prime
Plantera
Twins
Golem
Duke Fishron
Moon Lord
It’s obvious you don’t play terraria look at where you ranked Golem XD

Golem is NOT easy!
He’s literally easy as hell, unless you’re playing on stuff like 3DS where things are harder to control.
These are a few reasons to invalidate you saying Golem isn’t easy
1) Literally has the most trash mobility tied with King Slime, he can’t jump high, he can’t move through blocks.
2) His small fireballs that he shoot out can bounce around the room but it travels insanely slow and easy to react.
3) Does mediocre damage, even in master mode the only way he can hit like truck is you’re bad at dodging him (even when he’s easy to) and he stamps on you to do about 100 damage.
4) His only way to move is to jump like once every 6 seconds. So if you’re high above him he can’t reach you at all.
5) His last phase is just laughably easy, use 2 teleporters side to side and dodge his lasers and spam projectiles at him. And for these obvious reasons he wouldn’t be Top 5 hardest boss when there’s so much other bosses that require a lot more mobility to defeat

He is not easy
he takes up a huge chunk of the screen
and his jumps are huge
but because of the screen being so small
you have to be close to him to see him
so you get stomped CONSTANTLY

He is not easy
and his jumps are huge
That’s for you because you play on 3DS, I’m on PC and I can just zoom out to max and turn the resolution, and also you’re already invalidated by me so I suggest you to give up thinking Golem isn’t easy because you know it’s a lie, also one trick if you don’t wanna get stuck in the room use actuators and take the lizard temple outside the temple room

He is not easy
and his jumps are huge
To avoid the stomps on 3DS equip an accessory like the tabi and dash whenever he’s in the air. Additionally you don’t need to have him onscreen because you can just use X to lock on to the body part you want to kill and fire at them with any weapon that has range. He’s even easier on 3DS than PC because 3DS doesn’t even have expert mode and also has the ridiculously powerful lock-on feature to counter the small screen size. You won’t get stomped if you keep your distance, and 3DS can do this more effectively than any other platform.

To avoid the stomps on 3DS equip an accessory like the tabi and dash whenever he’s in the air. Additionally you don’t need to have him onscreen because you can just use X to lock on to the body part you want to kill and fire at them with any weapon that has range. He’s even easier on 3DS than PC because 3DS doesn’t even have expert mode and also has the ridiculously powerful lock-on feature to counter the small screen size. You won’t get stomped if you keep your distance, and 3DS can do this more effectively than any other platform.
I have the master ninja gear! It only helps sometimes! even with the dodge AND dash!
Lock on helps but i want to see when the boss is attacking! So I try to keep bosses on screen!

I have the master ninja gear! It only helps sometimes! even with the dodge AND dash!
Lock on helps but i want to see when the boss is attacking! So I try to keep bosses on screen!
You don’t need to see. Listen for the laser noise and react to the sound.

It’s clear you’re probably using either a Terra Blade or a Chain gun otherwise the sounds would be obvious, if you feel cheeky use teleporters to dodge every single last phase laser attack because it seems like you’re having millions of problems against a boss that is generally considered the easiest out of the hardmode bosses. Idk why but maybe things are apparently so different on 3DS

Back
Top Bottom