Biomes & Nature Both Corruption and Crimson Chests. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Spine

Headless Horseman
Hey guys, Dakota here. I don't know if this has been pointed out before, and I apologize if it has. But why do both the Crimson and Corruption Chests spawn in a world? What's the point? You can't open the Crimson Chest if you have a Corruption world. And visa/versa if you have a Crimson world. It's just kind of there to mock you, because you're not getting one of those two things open no matter what kind of world you have. And no amount of Dynamite is gonna change that. Sure, out could always get another key from an alternate world, but there still isn't really any reason for the other chest to be there in the first place. And since you could just open the alternate chest from the other world, there is no good reason to have the two chests in the same world.

So I suggest that only one spawns in your world. It's really as simple as that, just one type per world. Got a Crimson world? You won't have the Corruption chest in your dungeon.

And that's all there is to it! I hope you guys like the idea. Thank you all for reading! Dakota, out.

Huh... In which case I apologize. I wasn't aware that this was already the case. As for the way of getting alternate things, maybe selling Corruption/Crimson based items to the Traveling Merchant will have him return with the Crimson/Corrpution equivalent for a higher cost?

For example. If you sold 3 Cursed Flames to him. When he comes back, he will have 3 Ichor to sell?

Huh... In which case I apologize. I wasn't aware that this was already the case. As for the way of getting alternate things, maybe selling Corruption/Crimson based items to the Traveling Merchant will have him return with the Crimson/Corrpution equivalent for a higher cost?

For example. If you sold 3 Cursed Flames to him. When he comes back, he will have 3 Ichor to sell?
The traveling merchant has a pre set item list, I don't know how this would be implemented.

The traveling merchant has a pre set item list, I don't know how this would be implemented.

I dunno, but I am sure it would be possible. As for this, I might as well have it locked if it is already the case.

I apologize for this misunderstanding, everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom