Weapons & Equip Bottomless honey bucket & sponge

Muhvi - Mhvi

Terrarian
Make some other way to get bottomless honey bucket and sponge than Angler quest. It's like 1/40 chance to get the stupid fish as quest target and you need to do it twice(or more often if there is no mechanic to check if you already got one of them when giving the reward) to get both items. Waiting a day for new quest just makes getting these items super tedious. You can do Zenith with less effort than this one.

Last edited:
It's actually a 1 in 2 chance to get the Bottomless Honey Bucket, at least in Hardmode. You just have to make sure you do the Bumblebee Tuna quest. Same with the Honey Absorbent Sponge.

Shimmer crafts would be nice, though. :D

I've done maybe 350 angler quests.
I've checked and ignored maybe 200 more.
I've had the Bumblebee quest once...

Next I'm going to try varying the time I ask for the quest... Got the game in the background while working... I just wonder if it's the time of day I'm asking that's limiting the choice, because it seems bonkers to have gone without for so long, maybe it's because I always ask a few minutes after 0430? *shrug*

I know, I know... RNG... But even so...

EDIT: Well, I started checking at Noon (game time) and got a Bumblebee quest within 4 goes... RNG? Who knows.

Talking of RNG... I got a %£*@# bucket!...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom