Biomes & Nature Boulder Traps should use Actuators

Elleine

Terrarian
Just like all the other naturally generated traps, boulder traps should be updated to use actuators instead of active stone blocks.

You can't make use of active/inactive stone blocks until you get wires anyway, and they end up just cluttering your inventory. It would be better, I think, if mining the boulder traps simply yielded stone blocks like usual.

Active stone blocks could remain craftable as a cheap alternative to actuators, but they would no longer clutter the inventory of players who can't use them/have no use for them.

Last edited:
I agree with this alot, plus if it used actuators instead you could technically change what block would have the boulder above it incase you wanted for like, a custom area under a Boulder thingy to prank someone but you don't already have actuators

This could also help boulder traps blend in in the underground jungle, where they're easier to spot ahead of time because "oh look, stone blocks in the middle of all this mud, that's totally not suspicious!"
Support
 heh-

This could also help boulder traps blend in in the underground jungle, where they're easier to spot ahead of time because "oh look, stone blocks in the middle of all this mud, that's totally not suspicious!"
Support

I agree with this alot, plus if it used actuators instead you could technically change what block would have the boulder above it incase you wanted for like, a custom area under a Boulder thingy to prank someone but you don't already have actuators

 heh-

The funniest thing about this is the fact that boulder traps connected to dead man's chests  do use actuators, and regular boulder traps were just never updated to use actuators instead for some reason
KEKW.png

Back
Top Bottom