Biomes & Nature Broken Moon

UPDATE: Made the broken moon sprite

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 (16).png
    pixil-frame-0 (16).png
    15 KB · Views: 93
Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.08.10 PM.png

Here's a little mockup I made to help you visualize what this sprite would look like in-game.

Maybe you'll want to ask someone else to create a sprite for you, instead? MS Paint doesn't seem like the right program for this.

The science argument doesnt make much sense to me, but I'm against it because it would probably mess up the moon phases. Would be a lot harder to tell when the moon is no longer spherical in the first place, and then we're gonna have half moons and crescent moons on top of it.

The science argument doesnt make much sense to me, but I'm against it because it would probably mess up the moon phases. Would be a lot harder to tell when the moon is no longer spherical in the first place, and then we're gonna have half moons and crescent moons on top of it.
Well, it would mostly be just for looks as a symbol of defeating the moon lord. However, during the celestial event, the broken half would be on the other side of the moon, facing away from the world.

When I say moon phases I mean less the celestial events and more the regular nightly moon phases it goes through. Maybe rather than a huge chunk being off there could be a large crack in it.

Back
Top Bottom