Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

A preview of my big project, and other things ;)

Hey look! The Guide has a quiver of arrows on his back in the new supersized pic that wasn't there in the original! It's cool that you thought to add that in, since the original concept image was made prior to 1.3. :) Nice touch!

Can't wait to see the Arm's Dealer... that Minishark is going to be badass in full size color. :happy:

Anyways, can we expect to see the Skeleton Merchant as a part of this whole thing?

Extra thing is Coral armor and sort of hammer I don't know its name from Thorium mod +
Indeed it is ;) that was a sort of 'tirbute' to @DivermanSam that I never quite finished :sigh: but hopefully now I'll be able to motivate myself :p

And eahhh masculine Guide, man must have someething to show that he's a man.
I always envisioned him as a sort of explorer kinda fellow, and he has to be able to hold his own out in the wilderness ;)

Hey look! The Guide has a quiver of arrows on his back in the new supersized pic that wasn't there in the original! It's cool that you thought to add that in, since the original concept image was made prior to 1.3. :) Nice touch!
thanks :happy: I'll probably be adding my own little touches and flair to every NPC :cool:

Can't wait to see the Arm's Dealer... that Minishark is going to be badass in full size color. :happy:
I agree :D I'm excited to see what I can add to each of them to more personalize them, and make the cooler than they already are ;)

Anyways, can we expect to see the Skeleton Merchant as a part of this whole thing?
Yeah, I will be adding in the Tax collector and the Skelly merchant ;)

Something else I decided to do because I had inspiration
Clockwork weapons and tools.png

Some clockwork based stuff, and a re-re-sprite of the clockwork assault rifle

I don't think I'm willing to just give permissions just because some random person asked... I'd like to see some sort of progress on this mod before I'll let you use my stuff
I haven't started yet. I'm going to find some sprites then start
[DOUBLEPOST=1448214029,1448213987][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think I'm willing to just give permissions just because some random person asked... I'd like to see some sort of progress on this mod before I'll let you use my stuff
I get what your saying

I haven't started yet. I'm going to find some sprites then start
[DOUBLEPOST=1448214029,1448213987][/DOUBLEPOST] I get what your saying

Uh, 'finding' sprites implies sprite thievery.
Get some spriters, coders, a composer, and progress.

Then ask him again.

I'm not trying to steal anything, I just can't find anyone that will help me :/

Then ask people by PM and what you need help with.
Taking sprites is sprite theft, and that will ruin your reputation.

Or you could make your own and try to become better.

Make a thread in the mod section, explain your mod (objectives and things like that), show actual progress and then maybe you'll get permission. Just saying you did stuff really does not prove anything I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom