• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

Justinx931

Terrarian
makes me wish the rest of the vanities get added in thorium or a seperate mod, akin to blockaroz vanities on the mod browser.

ToastedBoi

Terrarian
Hi, made this account just to make a suggestion for a mod. I was using "The Axe" - an item I had just picked up and never seen/used before - and noticed that at times it sort of played a tune. It gave me the idea of a Mod where weapons like these, and weapons in the bard class could create actual music. One way I thought was creating an NPC similar to the reforger, where once placed in the slot, a weapon could be assigned notes pertaining to the instrument, in any order, out of a number of slots. This was just one of a few ways I thought could be possible.

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
Hi, made this account just to make a suggestion for a mod. I was using "The Axe" - an item I had just picked up and never seen/used before - and noticed that at times it sort of played a tune. It gave me the idea of a Mod where weapons like these, and weapons in the bard class could create actual music. One way I thought was creating an NPC similar to the reforger, where once placed in the slot, a weapon could be assigned notes pertaining to the instrument, in any order, out of a number of slots. This was just one of a few ways I thought could be possible.

That would be pretty cool in all honesty

Tunnel King

Terrarian
Administrator
If you want to discuss ideas for a making a mod, please make a thread about it in General Mod Discussion.

This thread is for Brutal's pixel art, and it's a bit rude to side-track the discussion to bring up ideas of your own. Thanks.

Orbit1086

Terrarian
Now, you should make a broken hero spear, or other things that don't have sprites, like the bow and staff. I understand it will take some time, and this will probably be ignored, I just think it is necessary now.:redspin:

UltiDaniel

Retinazer
Now, you should make a broken hero spear, or other things that don't have sprites, like the bow and staff. I understand it will take some time, and this will probably be ignored, I just think it is necessary now.:redspin:

upload_2019-2-8_11-41-38.png

Top Bottom