1. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

Brutallama's Brutal Pixels
    by: Brutallama Brutallama Emoticon.png (emoticon by Jestex)

-Introduction-
    (please read)

-Note-
    All activity is in a constant state of inconsistency, I love spriting, it's just not something I do very often anymore... so don't really expect any regular content

Greetings fellow Terrarians! My name is Brutallama, and this is my spriting thread.

I love spriting, and I do it on and off every once and a while, but as those who have been following me for a long time will know that I've become quite unproductive lately. I don't think this is really going to change anytime soon, if ever. I doubt I'll ever declare this thread officially dead, but It's certainly not "alive" per-se.

Those who know me, know that I've been the official spriter for the Thorium mod for the last few years, but because of my recent inactivity, I'll no longer be spriting for it regularly for an indefinite amount of time.

-anyway, I'll stop rambling-

Without further ado... behold, the most brutal sprites on these forums!

Chrome armor.png
    Chromium Set- Made with all your most valuable metals, it's shinny enough for you to see your own reflection.

Cursed Set.png
    Cursed Set- Counterpart to the hallowed set, and it's kinda creepy.

Steel Armor.png
    Steel- I had my own a long time ago, but I was never happy with it... this one was actually made by @SzGamer227 (I improved it for him; and it goes all too well with my durasteel set, and he gave me permission to put it here with the link to its original thread)

Durasteel Armor.png
    Durasteel- Super tough stuff! And it looks good too.

Electric Armor.png
    Thundrium Set- its "shockingly" good... I'm sorry, that was just bad. (credit to @Everybody for this terrible pun ;))

Guardian armor.png
    Runestone Set- Made with ancient stone. cannot be forged with modern techniques

Harbinger set.png
    Harbinger Set- End game, extremely powerful defensive set.

Berserker set.png
    Berserker Set- End game, extremely powerful offensive set.

High King set.png

High King Armor- the ultimate tools, weapons, and armor. All will bow before their wielder

Illumite Armor.png
    Illumite Set- The perfect mix between magic and matter. You will find many new abilities when you wear this.

Ivory armor.png
    Ivory Set- only the dirtiest scoundrels would poach the necessary materials to craft this.

Naga (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png
    Naga Set- a concept for new ocean enemies, and items they could drop.

Tueranium Armor.png
    Tueranium Set- Harness the power of the elements through this powerful set!

Volcanic Armor.png
    Volcanic Set- Careful... it's hot... REAL hot

Hardlight Set.png
    Hardlight Set- Be careful not to break it, fabricating solid light is no trivial task...
    Tech armor.png
    Tech armor- Very
    advanced set of tools. All have interesting and unique traits and abilities
    Misc Armors.png
    All my lonely, weird, unique armors and vanity sets
    Misc Melee weapons.png
    From left->right, top -> bottom
    Blood Thirster- (cameo to LoL) alternate to Night's Edge for crimson worlds
    True Blood Thirster- True version of the Blood Thirster
    Executioner- Powerful axe that weakens enemies progressively
    Rapier- Razor sharp blade; only to be used by the most skillful of swordsmen
    Combat Machete- decent blade; bought from travelling merchant
    Warp Slicer- fires an energy blade when swung
    Master's Blade- (cameo to Zelda) best. sword. ever. period.
    Triton Blade- drop from Duke Fishron. Launches tidal waves when swung
    Scalper (Scaper Knife)- unique sword that launches small razor sharp knives when swung
    Soulrender- powerful scythe that launches lost spirits on hit
    Wraith Blade- Blade forged from trapped souls
    True Dark Lance- Fires an ethereal spear
    True Gungnir- Fires an ethereal spear
    Terra Glaive- Fires an ethereal spear

Earth Breaker- drop from golem. Extremely powerful sword with ludicrous knockback
    Aeon's Eternity- fires an ethereal blade (from Avalon Mod)
    Ichor Hatchet- Imbued with the power of ichor, it weakens its foes armor with every hit
    Cursed Scythe- Imbued with the power of cursed flames, it ignites its enemies ablaze with every hit
    Dragonbone Blade- Powerful end-game sword from this thread
    Crimson Scythe- alternate to the dark lance for crimson worlds
    Thermogenic Impaler- Powerful blade that lights you enemies eternally ablaze
    Frostmourne- It that one *lame* sword that the Lich Kind uses in WoW
    Meteorfury- Powerful sword space sword from this thread
    Rune Blade- Ancient weapon found deep underground
    Thief's Dagger- Increases your chance of getting rare drops from enemies, and may cause them to drop their gold...
    Reforged Hero's Sword- A new-and-improved version of the Broken Hero's sword
    True Hero's Sword- Fires an ethereal sword. Made with a Broken Hero's Sword... wait... what?
    True Starfury- because the normal starfury was never enough
    Oblivion Glaive- also from the Avalon Mod

Misc guns.png
    From left -> right, top->bottom
    Vengence- very high damage, fast firing upgraded sniper
    Auto Carbine- combination or the sniper and the clockwork assault. high damage, but an automatic firing mechanic
    Ultra Sharkron- Drop from Duke Fishron. Megashark, but shoots 2 bullets simultaneously
    Patronizer- 3-shot, automatic shotgun (and when I say automatic I mean minishark level)
    Arc launcher- fires many, shallow arcing, missiles extremely fast (much like the golden shower)
    Deconstructor- Automatic, high damage plasma cannon. Blows up all the things
    Blunderbus- shotgun that unleashes a torrent of bullets
    Light bringer, Dusk Seeker, and Burning Twilight- powerful pistols that deal bonus damage to their counterparts (hallow/corruption/crimson)
    Magmablast- Dangerous shotgun that fires searing hot shards of solid flame
    Ironlock pistol-Early-game, craftable pistol
    Leadlock pistol-Early-game, craftable pistol
    Flare Cannon- Fires flares with great power (from this thread)
    Rail Gun- Fire extremely powerful hit-scan projectiles (from this thread)
    Hardmode Ore Guns- a gun for each different hardmode ore (from this thread, noticing a trend?)
    Black Hole Gun- Launches a black hole... can imagine the havoc that ensues (from the same place as the Rail Gun)
    Shroomite Plasma Cannon- Rapid-fire, high damage, end-game rifle
    The Vulcan- From the same thread as the other hardmode ore guns

Misc Bows.png
    From left->right
    Piercing Tide- fires a fast moving, piercing arrow
    Brambleshot- rapidly launches small, poison thorns
    Molten Fury- (improved Srpite)
    Night's Blight- fires
    crescent arrows that explode on contact
    Blood Shredder- launches barbed arrows that rip through the enemies defense
    Compound Bow- fires energy bolts that have no falloff and pierce 5 times

Misc Spells.png
    From top->bottom, left->right
    Firestorm Staff- Unleashes an inferno of hellfire that engulfs evenything in its path
    Chaos Beam- Fires a continuous beam of dark energy that will burn through any material, living or not
    Blister Staff- throws a infected blister that releases toxic fumes on impact
    Tidal Scepter- Blasts enemies with a surge of water
    Tangleroot- Launches an overgrown projectile that slows and poisons enemies
    Flamelash- (imporved sprite)
    Night's Fury- Blasts enemies with pure, unstoppable chaos energy, ripping their bodies to shreds
    Blood Render- Fires a bolt of pure evil that pierces through enemies, and siphons health from them to you
    Void Lance- launches a bolt of void energy that explodes violently, and leaves a rift in the fabric of reality
    Holy Staff- Extremely high damage, extremely high mana cost. Insta-kills undead enemies
    Gust- blasts enemies with a gust of wind that throws them across the screen

Wrath of the dead- releases the souls of the damned. they seek out and rip apart all enemies they can find
    Enchanted Armor- Casts a passive buff, increasing your armor for a set amount of time
    Enchanted sword- deals magic damage, and grants mana on hit
    True Enchanted Sword- Fires an ethereal blade. Improved version of the Enchanted Sword
    Whither Staff- inflicts wither debuff, which rapidly drains health, and lowers defense
    Ancient Scepter- endgame magic missile
    Specter Blade- deals magic damage, and grants mana on hit

Misc Summoning weapons.png
    From top->bottom
    Beholder staff- summons a ranged beholder to fight for you
    Meteor Staff- calls down a friendly meteor to help fight for you
    Vile Swarm- summons 2 corruptlings that fly around and viciously attack their prey
    Crimson Swarm- summons 2 crimson leapers they can climb on walls and jump to reach their targets
    Sprite staff- summons little fairies to help fight for you. they also heal you
    Spirit Staff- conjures a lost spirit to fear and kill you enemies

Misc accesories.png
    From left -> right, top->bottom
    Aegis- combo of the paladins shield and the cross necklace
    Wynebgwrthucher- fabled shield of invincibility. A combination of the Ankh Shield, Aegis, and the Frozen Turtle shell. It will also grant a second chance to the player holding it when they receive fatal damage
    Devil's Pauldron- Prevents you from receiving fatal damage, and restores 15% of your health
    Enchanted Sheild- when wearing this, you will take 50% damage, but the remainder will be drained from your mana pool
    Firestorm boots- combination of the lava waders and the lightning boots
    Power stone- no idea, open to ideas
    Trick mirror- teleports you to the last place you used you magic mirror from
    Deaths gaze- teleports you to the last place you died
    Shattered mirror- teleports you the the nearest player who also holds a shattered mirror
    Utility Belt- Combo of the tool belt, GPS, Extendo Grip, Portable Cement Mixer, Brick Layer, and Ruler

Nights weapons.png
    Night's Weapons- the Night's Edge was lonely, so I took care of that

Hardmode Staves.png
    Hardmode Staves- why should only the easymode ores get fancy magic staves?
    Bloodstone Armor (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Coral Set.png Danger set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Darksteel Set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Dragon set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Dreadful Set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Flesh set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Titan Set (2016_01_01 00_24_48 UTC).png Harbinger set.png Desert Set.png Frost Set.png Magma Set.png Obsidian Set.png Crystalite Armor.png Thorium Set.png Terrarium Set.png Flight Set.png Lodestone Set.png Valadium Set.png
    Go HERE to see what all these are!
    PHM armor remakes.png
    Pre-Hardmode armor remakes- I wasn't quite satisfied with the early armors and tools, so I improved them as much as I could while staying true to their original designs (Felmale sprites by @m31k)

amplified Cobalt armor.png Amplified Mythril armor.png amplified Adamantite armor.png
    with the additions of the 3 new hardmode ores, the old armors really began to show their age, so I "amped" the up

Molten Tools- Updated.png
    Molten Tools- same boat as the shadow tools

meteor items.png Phasesabers and blades.png
    Meteor Tools and Phaseblades/sabers- recolors, added details, consistent color schemes. Just little improvements.

Vanilla Item remakes.png
    Vanilla Item Reskins- Many of the in-game items that I think look either a bit lackluster, or just bad...

Skeletron Head-Updated.png Skeletron Prime Updated.png
    Skeletron: revamped- You gotta admit, the first time you fought Skeletron you pooped your pants a little, so making him look a bit more intimidating and sexy can't hurt. And his prime version is now truly prime

Destroyer Updated.png
    Destroyer: revamped- Skeletron couldn't let his good old friend The Destroyer go without a makeover too
    Master list.png

Want to support me? Just put this in your signature Brutallama Emoticon.png
    Emblem of Brutality.png

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

-Reserved for later use-​

-Most Recent Sprites-
    Explosives_and_Glowsticks.png Molten_Gear.png Meteor_Gear.png shadow_set.png Necro_Armor.png Blade_of_Grass.png Night's_Edge.png True_Night's_Edge.png Phasesabers.png Bone_Flayer.png Archangel's Garb.png White night armor.png Thunder_Talon.png Talon_Burst.png Hatchling_Staff.png Zephyr.png Discordant Blade.png Silver's_Fang.png True_Silver's_Fang.png Whirlpool_Saber.png Pearl_Pike.png Flamethrower_C.W.A.R..png

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  3. Neon

Neon Plantera

Really glad to see you around here now!

aatrospeed and Brutallama like this.
  4. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

aatrospeed likes this.
  5. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

Update! :cool:

added a brand new banner to my signature...
    Emblem of Brutality.png
    you can use it if you'd like to support me! :D

also.... I wish more people would comment... I feel like I'm talking to myself :p

6. Mystery

Mystery The Mysterious One

Nice pixels. B)

Brutallama likes this.
  7. Zerog2002

Zerog2002 Skeletron Prime

Can I have an NPC with a green shirt and black pants and a black hoodie (hood down) and it'd be a girl long blue braided hair

aatrospeed likes this.
  8. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

approved! give me at least a week :naughty:

9. Zerog2002

Zerog2002 Skeletron Prime

ONLY A WEEK?
    I've been waiting on Stevens art for at least a month!!

aatrospeed likes this.
  10. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

:redspin:well... you are the first request :redmunch:

:red2:

I'm done with the Red faces now...... maybe :red:

11. Zero-Exodus

Zero-Exodus Pixel Pirate

didnt u say ur not taking requests? lol

fine i request something... anything related to my avatar

aatrospeed and Mythunderrock like this.
  12. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

It's not that I'm not taking requests... its kinda complicated... I don't like the "give me a picture and have me re-create it in terraria style" kind of requests

I'd much rather the, "this thing would be cool!" kind of requests, which are more like suggestions

anyway, Zerog2002's request was a little more specific than I'd like, but since it was the first one; why not?

Zero-Exodus likes this.
  13. Zero-Exodus

Zero-Exodus Pixel Pirate

lol i get it, i dunno what to request really i just like seeing ur art, i like it better than my own lol

kinda want another weekly challenge to enter, i do so enjoy CERTAIN topics (though i vastly ignore those i dont)

aatrospeed likes this.
  14. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

Superquickhyperfastupdate
    True Dark Lance.png
    Indirect request from HAAARPY!-True Dark Lance

I've got an idea of something to do related to your avatar... So ima do it, but like I said before, give me at least a week

15. Neon

Neon Plantera

Well now you have to complete the set and make a True *insert hallowed spear here (can't remember the name)* and a Terra Spear. :p

16. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

You, Brutallama, would probably have to be my favourite spriter on these forums. Every single one of them is really nice and detailed and coloured very well. I enjoyed every picture.

aatrospeed, Ginnoken and Brutallama like this.
  17. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

Thank you :naughty: you give me the feels... all the feels :p

MournfulRelic likes this.
  18. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

I couldn't hold all the little feels back, they just wanted to be with you.

19. Zeppelin

Zeppelin Headless Horseman

These are pretty swanky looking. I especially like the durasteel armour

aatrospeed, Yuyutsu and Brutallama like this.
  20. Brutallama

Brutallama Skeletron

Like this?
    True Gungnir.png Terra Glaive.png
    True Gungnir, Terra Glaive