PC Bug launch the game!

I'm planning to wipe my computer this week (because I'm lazy), but when I run the start-server.bat, the command prompt that opens repeats this message:

Restarting server...

'TerrariaServer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

When I run TerrariaServer.exe by itself, the command prompt is blank.
When I run TerrariaServer.exe with start-server.bat, the command prompt shows this:

Terraria Server v.1.2.4.1

n New World
d <number> Delete World

Choose World:

Edit: But, I don't have any worlds, because I never went on the actual game, because I can't run it.

I'm planning to wipe my computer this week (because I'm lazy), but when I run the start-server.bat, the command prompt that opens repeats this message:

Restarting server...

When I run TerrariaServer.exe with start-server.bat, the command prompt shows this:

n New World
d <number> Delete World

Choose World:

Edit: But, I don't have any worlds, because I never went on the actual game, because I can't run it.

Make a new world by pressing "n" or use the client to make a world.

You never read the post I made which has trouble shooting guides and problem solving. It also contains instructions on how to report any ERRORS. Which you did not post. I cannot help you further until you do.

You never read the post I made which has trouble shooting guides and problem solving. It also contains instructions on how to report any ERRORS. Which you did not post. I cannot help you further until

I did read the post, that's how I knew what to download onto my computer. But, the confusing part is, even after downloading the system requirements, it still doesn't work. I even reset my computer to factory settings, and it still didn't run. And also, I'm not getting any errors at all, which is even more confusing. Terrariaserver.exe works perfectly fine, and when I click Play on Steam, Terraria launches, but it closes 5 seconds afterwards.

Bump, because I really need help on this.
For troubleshooting purposes, please refrain from phrases like "it doesn't work", you will need to explain what you tried, even if it was double clicking on it and absolutely nothing happened.

Without the above information it is next to impossible to figure out how to help you, I believe Marcus is trying to get you to post your system details.

1. I clicked Play in Steam to launch Terraria. It started to launch, but before it could launch fully, it stopped.
2. I downloaded all system requirements.
3. Tried again. Same problem.
4. However, Terrariaserver now works perfectly fine with no errors. (might be doing it wrong tho)
5. Tried resetting my computer. Still has the same problem.

Does running Terraria use internet? If so, I might have to mess around with my internet settings.

1. I clicked Play in Steam to launch Terraria. It started to launch, but before it could launch fully, it stopped.
2. I downloaded all system requirements.
3. Tried again. Same problem.
4. However, Terrariaserver now works perfectly fine with no errors. (might be doing it wrong tho)
5. Tried resetting my computer. Still has the same problem.

Does running Terraria use internet? If so, I might have to mess around with my internet settings.

Please re-read all the information step by step provided here, on top of your system specs we need information from your TerrariaServer.exe
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/bug-launch-the-game.5308/#post-142398

My system info:

Model: p7-1067c
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400S CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
64-bit operating system

Restarting server...

n New World
d <number> Delete World

Choose World:

I made a new world. I started my server on the world. After it loaded the world, this is what it says:

Listening on port 7777
Type 'help' for a list of commands.

Back
Top Bottom