tModLoader CakeMod (Looking for a coder!)

It's my birthday! There is also a...

Update!

Added the RIA 324,
Increased the age of UberCAKE by a year,

This update is only available on the mod browser, the dropbox link has a outdated version.

Due to inactivity of one of the existing spriters, I am looking for a new spriter! (I am also still looking for a coder).

Also, if you fulfill the requirements for both the open positions, you can apply for both at the same time.

Requirements:
Coder:
Can code complicated boss AI,
Can code complicated weapons, (and possibly armour),

Spriter:
Can shade and sprite large bosses and NPCs, includes Sprite Sheets,
Can sprite armour sprite sheets, and shade them,

How to apply:

Step 1: Make a post in #dev_applications on the official CakeMod Discord server, https://discord.gg/sy7Mnsy, with examples of previous sprites/code, and examples of mods that you have worked on,
Step 2: Wait for UberCAKE to respond.

Last edited:
Spriter:
Can shade large bosses and NPCs, includes Sprite Sheets,
Can sprite large bosses and NPCs, includes Sprite Sheets,
Can sprite armour sprite sheets, and shade them,
I am a spriter but I cannot sprite large bosses and NPCs.
I also cannot sprite large bosses and NPCs.
Not good at armor and animating is something I've never done.

Note - This post is not me applying, I mainly just wanted to say about how you said the same thing twice. I'd like to mention that in case it is seen that way.

I am a spriter but I cannot sprite large bosses and NPCs.
I also cannot sprite large bosses and NPCs.
Not good at armor and animating is something I've never done.

Note - This post is not me applying, I mainly just wanted to say about how you said the same thing twice. I'd like to mention that in case it is seen that way.

Oops, thanks for telling me, I've fixed it.

I have cheat sheet, and still can't find out how to get ores to make bars. Could any one either private message me or let me know? Thank you!

Update!

Updated the mod to the latest tModLoader version (v0.9.0.0),
Decreased useTme of the Rocket Breaker and the True Rocket Breaker,
Nerfed the Zyondeite Sword to a Post-Golem but Pre-Fishron level,
Added the Infernal and Luftium bars,
Partially implemented the Guinea Pig Items suggestion (with permission), suggestion by @JoeReturns , sprites by @DerpoTheMagnificent ,
May of done some other changes, as it's been quite a while since the last update.

Update!

Fixed issue caused by tModLoader version 0.9.0.0 resulting in CakeMod guns not accepting any ammo,
Added Infernal and Luftium ore,
Buffed the RIA 30 and the KC 901,
Modified the sprite of the Zyondeite Forge,
Renamed the Zyondeite Forge to Infernal Forge,
Changed the item sprites of the Kontayheghian and Skaedium Buckets, sprites used while being worn on the player are still the same.

Update!

Made the Giant Easter Egg and the Mechanical Easter Egg craftable,
Resprited the Giant Easter Egg and the Mechanical Easter Egg,
Added the Chocolate Slime, it has working AI! (But it doesn't spawn anywhere yet)

This mod is nice but doesn't work well with Cheat Sheat. Every time im going to that mod it blocks. I dont see my cursor, the items, only the background and the blocks

This mod is nice but doesn't work well with Cheat Sheat. Every time im going to that mod it blocks. I dont see my cursor, the items, only the background and the blocks
Yep, I get that issue as well, I've been meaning to report it to the Cheat Sheet dev for a while. (In fact I will do it now).

Back
Top Bottom