IC Calamity Mod Roleplay

G1!+¢h+r@p

Torch God
Terraria Calamity Mod Roleplay!!!!
If you do not know what the Calamity Mod is, see here! If you don't know what Terraria is, here's the link to the official Wiki! There you will find everything you need to know! If you want to join, let me know and I'll approve your character!
Here are the rules:
1. Characters must be run by me before getting added into the roleplay.
2. Characters cannot be OP unless I allow it. No abusing OP-ness if I approve of you being that powerful.
3. Be creative! Don't just be a player, be an enemy, a child of a boss, whatever your little mushy brains can think of!
4. Follow all of the Terraria Community Forums's rules. This applies to the characters as well as in general.
5. Have fun! That's the point of this whole thing, after all!
Enjoy the roleplay!

My character will be...

Yharic
He is the son of Yharim, Jungle Tyrant and Supreme Calamitas (Being specific so no one assumes Yharim married Calamitas's clone :p)
He has the ability to use Brimstone magic, and he also is the heir to the throne of Jungle Tyrant. He is more powerful than both of his parents working together, but is naive and doesn't know how to use all of his powers.
He has all of the abilites of Calamitas (Clone) currently, since he's only a child (About 14 years old)
Orange hair, fair skin, taller than average, muscular, innocent, cute (Sometimes, mostly to his parents), handsome (To nearly everyone else)

((Also I just realized now that both of the first characters the owners of both RPs made are the children of Yharim.

...you sure this isn't some 100% coincidental bootleg of CA? Nothing against you BTW, just pointing out similarities.))

((Also I just realized now that both of the first characters the owners of both RPs made are the children of Yharim.

...you sure this isn't some 100% coincidental bootleg of CA? Nothing against you BTW, just pointing out similarities.))
I had no knowledge that there were any other children of Yharim in your RP. But whoever has that character in your RP, I commend their creativity!

Also, the similarities are probably because both of our Terraria RPs are Calamity Modded :D

(Well, CA at least had a lot more than just Terraria Calamity mod, I hope this one will too.)

Back
Top Bottom