tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,171 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,459 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,591 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 439 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 373 6.2%

• Total voters
Okay, so I was about to take on the Brimstone Elemental and I have to spawn it in the "Calamity Biome" right? Well... I can't find the biome. XD Can someone please help me?

I went to both the far left and far right Underworld. I didn't find anything there just more underworld... I've practically explored the entire underworld. Does the biome only spawn after beating a specific boss?
It should be there by default, but if its not you gotta beat a boss who will drop an item you can use to force the world to spawn it for you!

Ahhhh I see. So basically it messed up and now I gotta fix it xD What's the boss I gotta beat for this item? :D
I believe it is Calamitas, a post-mechanical bosses boss. You could theoretically just spawn the item in and use it, but that's up to you. It says this in the tooltip, but using the item to spawn the biome will freeze up your game for a minute or so while it generates, so keep that in mind.

Also a huge problem with the Devourer of Gods - he causes insane lag. The game isn't even playable once he ups his gravity lag ability.

I'm trying to fight Cryogen, I barely move around, but after like a minute, it just flies away every time. Anything I could do so I can fight it? I'm summoning it in the snow biome, and I'm not leaving the biome itself.

I'm trying to fight Cryogen, I barely move around, but after like a minute, it just flies away every time. Anything I could do so I can fight it? I'm summoning it in the snow biome, and I'm not leaving the biome itself.
He's a bit finicky. Keep him either just off the screen or just on it, but not much further. I had a few despawn bugs with him, too, but it's not too bad :)

It's also good to attempt to keep him in the snow biome.

I found him to be one of the more easy bosses honestly. If he goes up too high, as he comes down, he goes ridiculously slow and cannot move except for in a 45degree angle downwards. Use that to your advantage and just beat on his head while thats happening. Honestly, I found Providence more difficult than him.
Did you fight him before the buff or after it?

Did you fight him before the buff or after it?
DoG was easy when I fought it. All you gotta do is fly left or right and use a mirror, may be a bit slow, but it doesn't require buffs or lots of effort.

I guess, what I am trying to say is, no matter what buff, DoG will be easy-mediocore.

Can someone please answer this? I and my buddy have problem in multiplayer when drops some mod item or is created, we both see different stuff. Like if I see a normal sword 12 dmg he sees some kind of OP sword or ther stuff from next universe (probably hardmode stuff). How can we fix it

Can someone please answer this? I and my buddy have problem in multiplayer when drops some mod item or is created, we both see different stuff. Like if I see a normal sword 12 dmg he sees some kind of OP sword or ther stuff from next universe (probably hardmode stuff). How can we fix it
im probably wrong but a recent tmodloader update might've fixed that. Otherwise there is nothing you can do

Back
Top Bottom