Blocks & Decoration Can we keep bubbles filled with liquid after reloading the world

WXiaoLve

Terrarian
I've just made a full production work studio (the pink bubble contains shimmer)
I can finally poop while baking marshmallows (and also activate all workstations if you sit on the toilet)
20230717043909_1.jpg

I calculated the angle of throwing things of different sizes.
So now with bubbles we can use only two blocks of shimmer to transmute items of any sizes.
Generally, transmuting accessories and swords requires three blocks deep
it looks pretty, like a pink crystal ball and it really helped me reduce the space
20230717062454_1.jpg

20230717062500_1.jpg

but every time I reload the world, the liquid in the bubble will disappear
Can we keep bubbles filled with liquid after reloading the world ? Since so many people use honey bubble when fighting a boss

I do have a version of full work studio that without bubbles
It works but it doesn't look pretty

20230717064018_1.jpg
20230714001437_1.jpg

this one is the prototype
but it has only two-block-high shimmer so it can not transmute accessories

@Redigit🌳 Please, I really want to sit on the toilet and craft everything

BTW,why only toilet and Golden Toilet are considered as chairs.What about Terra Toilet!!

Attachments

• 20230717043909_1.jpg
    20230717043909_1.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Directional Melee!! probably one of the best QoL for melee would really add much to the vanilla melee experience if we got it standard non projectile swords

I've just made a full production work studio (the pink bubble contains shimmer)
I can finally poop while baking marshmallows (and also activate all workstations if you sit on the toilet)
View attachment 414722
I calculated the angle of throwing things of different sizes.
So now with bubbles we can use only two blocks of shimmer to transmute items of any sizes.
Generally, transmuting accessories and swords requires three blocks deep
it looks pretty, like a pink crystal ball and it really helped me reduce the space
View attachment 414720

View attachment 414721
but every time I reload the world, the liquid in the bubble will disappear
Can we keep bubbles filled with liquid after reloading the world ? Since so many people use honey bubble when fighting a boss

I do have a version of full work studio that without bubbles
It works but it doesn't look pretty

View attachment 414727View attachment 414728
this one is the prototype
but it has only two-block-high shimmer so it can not transmute accessories

@Redigit🌳 Please, I really want to sit on the toilet and craft everything

BTW,why only toilet and Golden Toilet are considered as chairs.What about Terra Toilet!!
This is an amazing build, functional and looks amazing, I've tried making one of these for my own worlds, I have a design, which also has shimmer, but I use update suppression to have floating stations, and it's VERY fragile
But I see you have not incorporated a demon altar, I suppose one can replace any of the stations here with that, but it would be nice to see an efficient design for EVERY station
Amazing still

Edit: I feel that the addition of the void vault and the piggy bank as tiles is not needed, as we have the void bag and the money trough, so it will save some spots there, which can maybe redesign to add a demon altar

This is an amazing build, functional and looks amazing, I've tried making one of these for my own worlds, I have a design, which also has shimmer, but I use update suppression to have floating stations, and it's VERY fragile
But I see you have not incorporated a demon altar, I suppose one can replace any of the stations here with that, but it would be nice to see an efficient design for EVERY station
Amazing still

Edit: I feel that the addition of the void vault and the piggy bank as tiles is not needed, as we have the void bag and the money trough, so it will save some spots there, which can maybe redesign to add a demon altar
I use two Adamantite Forge in my first edition, so one can be replaced by Demon Altar(I can't place a altar you know that hhhhh)
I update my building, because this one
1690175329779.png
can not work very well
It can transmute item in size 1*1 and 3*3, but no 2*2 items like Ultra Absorbant Sponge
It means we still need three-block deep shimmer to transmute everything.(SAD)
So the pic below might be my final edition

1690177318544.png

Only fill the left half of this bubble and you won't touch the shimmer while you walking on the platform​

Exactly 1500 blocks, so that the game determines it to be Ice biome but the background is still a cave (1499 will be the true cave, and 1501 the background will change into ice biome. I'm sure this is a display bug)
No snow and ice, so it can't spawn Ice Bat and Undead Viking (Armored Viking is OK)(Wiki doesn't mention that). Instead, it will spawn Cave bat, Giant bat, Giant Worm and Digger
Switch between water candle and peace candle through a switch. I turn all of them on just for showing where they are.

About the void and the pig,you are right. Maybe we can redesign to add more chests or anything else.
Good luck for your building.

Attachments

• 1690175329779.png
    1690175329779.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
I use two Adamantite Forge in my first edition, so one can be replaced by Demon Altar(I can't place a altar you know that hhhhh)
I update my building, because this one
1690175329779.png
can not work very well
It can transmute item in size 1*1 and 3*3, but no 2*2 items like Ultra Absorbant Sponge
It means we still need three-block deep shimmer to transmute everything.(SAD)
So the pic below might be my final edition

View attachment 416182

Only fill the left half of this bubble and you won't touch the shimmer while you walking on the platform​

Exactly 1500 blocks, so that the game determines it to be Ice biome but the background is still a cave (1499 will be the true cave, and 1501 the background will change into ice biome. I'm sure this is a display bug)
No snow and ice, so it can't spawn Ice Bat and Undead Viking (Armored Viking is OK)(Wiki doesn't mention that). Instead, it will spawn Cave bat, Giant bat, Giant Worm and Digger
Switch between water candle and peace candle through a switch. I turn all of them on just for showing where they are.

About the void and the pig,you are right. Maybe we can redesign to add more chests or anything else.
Good luck for your building.

So awesome, I suppose it needs the loaf and the hand of creation to reach all stations yes?

Can you post a wiring pic? I wanna put this in my home world for when bubbles keep liquids.
well, no need to copy it compeletly. Because i add some function that maybe only I would like it
And it also has a bug about logic gates.You can find a detailed description here
**REPORTED** - High frequency triggering of logic gates can cause bugs
1690603484466.png
1690603510906.png

This is the logic gates part. the switch can change the mode of mechanism between portal mode and Pressure plate Mechanism Gate mode
You can delete all of them but just keep a OR Gate. And it will work just like a normal Pressure plate Mechanism Gate
I use the portal gun station just because i want to put it in the center of the world but i dont want to let this build block my way
1690604139622.jpeg

1690604153686.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks! I may come back with questions, but the wiring looks pretty simple, and I should be able to check states based on the switches and gates in the pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom