Mobile cant play on 1.2

Same here... :s

Look like we will have to wait for Codeglue to relase a hotfix (or drop compatibility with some older devices... like they did with my old phone)

Same here...im in galaxy tab 7 plus. I cant even played this game because every time i open this game..it will crashed :'(

Just a small theory:

Your guys' memory is jacked up. If there's anything you think you don't need, it's best to just delete it to free up memory.

You gotta remember, this is a port of PC 1.2. It's gonna cost some memory :p

Same problem here. Crashes after the update, on my Asus Zenfone 5(Android 4.4). Was fine before.

Last edited:
Playing on Samsung Galaxay Tab 2 10.1". I get a "Terraria has stopped working " message, and that's it. Kicked back to main screen.

Was working fine this morning, until I manually updated via Google Play to 1.2.

If my device can no longer support the game, could they at least allow anybody who needs to the ability to roll back a version?

Just a small theory:

Your guys' memory is jacked up. If there's anything you think you don't need, it's best to just delete it to free up memory.

The only way I could do that would be to Root, I think. Nothing else I've got installed appears to be always active, probably excepting whatever Bloatware Samsung crapped in when the device was manf'd...I've also got tons of storage on the device free, well over 6 GB.

You gotta remember, this is a port of PC 1.2. It's gonna cost some memory :p

I'd be curious to see how this update is affecting iOS devices.

Same crash here. Crashes about a half second after tapping the Terraria icon. Samsung Galaxy S4

Edit: I should also note I've restarted the device, cleared up some app space (have about 2GB free now) and it still crashes.

Hi all terrarians!

I have same crash app (terraria v. 1.2.6508) imidiately after start on my iPhone 5c iOS 7.1.2!
And i read many other people in reviews page in AppStore that they terraria app crash too.(Any devices from oldest ipad2 to newest iPhone 6+)

Sorry about the issues some players are having with the new release of Terraia on Android. We are gathering information and working on a fix to improve the experience. If you do encounter a crash or other issue, it would be a tremendous help to email what happened, your device, and the version of android you are using to [email protected].

Back
Top Bottom