Mobile cant play on 1.2

I'm on a much older Android version than most of you but you guys are right this needs to be fixed my 2.3.6 was enough to play the last version and it was great i was really looking forward to when this new update came out but now i can't play i have sent a crash report but i can only hope it gets through but i know my phone can no longer play and i can not manually update my phone so

Last edited:
Yhoo! Its worked for me now!
Just change iOS language to English, and restart the app! And its worked perfect now!

p.s. It seems the problem in the localisation resources in the app (or logic setting the app interface language imho), then the app read the locale at startup and tries to read resources on the user system locale than it crushed.

p.s.2: to the 505 developers: it is the good idea add change the interface languge in the app manually..

Yhoo! Its worked for me now!
Just change iOS language to English, and restart the app! And its worked perfect now!

p.s. It seems the problem in the localisation resources in the app (or logic setting the app interface language imho), then the app read the locale at startup and tries to read resources on the user system locale than it crushed.

p.s.2: to the 505 developers: it is the good idea add change the interface languge in the app manually..
What l type of English did you change it to? (American, Australian etc..)

Since I can't play the new version can i at least get an apk for the Thanksgiving update so i can at least play i spent good money on this good game so of its possible thanks 505

Oh just so you dudes know it's because Android tablets/phones have a big bug the game won't work.): That's why I use ios :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417838867][/DOUBLEPOST]S
Oh just so you dudes know it's because Android tablets/phones have a big bug the game won't work.): That's why I use ios :)
ometimes

So, i see IOS users figured out how to fix the problem, but the android users STILL have a problem. Maybe because IOS Terraria got updated, but android didn't?

I am a little annoyed especially since I spent my hard earned money on this app, granted its $5 dollars but still. :( I hope they push out a repair update soon.

not saying the app wasn't worth the money though because this is actually yhr best game i have ever played in my opinion.:) Wish I could downgrade back to the thanksgiving update though.

Last edited:
People. Just stop. Seriously. All the people working on mobile are trying to fix it as fast as they can. Now, stop making new threads to just complain!

Same thing happened to me the only way I was able to fix it was to completely wipe the games memory and restart from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom