Mobile cant play on 1.2

Hi 505 games, I emailed as you asked but didn't receive a reply. The game crashes on launch back to the android home screen every single time.

Nexus 6 android 5.0.1

Hi 505 games, I emailed as you asked but didn't receive a reply. The game crashes on launch back to the android home screen every single time.

Nexus 6 android 5.0.1
I would like to second this, I am using the same device and the same version.

Im on samsung tab 2
so when I try to enter the game it goes black screen then crashes any help?
Hello so I to own a Samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 but it works perfectly fine on my tablet update you tablets firmware to the latest version and also update your game hope this helps,and please can you tell what model your Samsung galaxy tab 2 is. Thanks for reading I hope this helps

Hi can anyone help me I have a multiple device's I mostly play terraria on my Samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4 but every time I play the game it freezes after like 40 min of gameplay,and it takes me to my home screen but when I open the game again it's doesn't save anything which I did in the last 5 minutes or so so please help if have any ideas or suggestions why this happens. I feel like I got scammed paying 4.99 just for a mobile game :(. But hopefully 505 games won't let me down:happy:

it freezes after like 40 min of gameplay,and it takes me to my home screen but when I open the game again it's doesn't save anything which I did in the last 5 minutes or so so please help if have any ideas or suggestions why this happens.

Personally I would just save and restart the app periodically until a fix comes out, that's just me though.

The only way I could do that would be to Root, I think. Nothing else I've got installed appears to be always active, probably excepting whatever Bloatware Samsung crapped in when the device was manf'd...I've also got tons of storage on the device free, well over 6 GB.

I'd be curious to see how this update is affecting iOS devices.
It's perfect on iOS bro every thing is perfect just a little bit of bugs

I'm having the same issue since the last update 1.2.6787. Haven't been able to start the game and play. It just gets stuck on a spinning green circle. Does not load the game or sometime just crashes. I've got a Nexus 7 2013 with latest Android OS. This is ridiculous the issue has been around for so many weeks\months and ton of users on forums complaining about it and no solution yet !!!

Can we get some official Dev response please? A lot of us are really frustrated we can't play this game due to the latest update affecting Nexus 6, 9, 10 owners running lollipop.

I managed to get past the spinning green circle by restarting the device,waiting a while,and if it says searching for download url for more than like 1-3 minutes I waited some more. I think it has to do with the device having too much on at once. It then says no download required after every other time I tried to runn it.I still have not passed the part where is says 505 games

I managed to get past the spinning green circle by restarting the device,waiting a while,and if it says searching for download url for more than like 1-3 minutes I waited some more. I think it has to do with the device having too much on at once. It then says no download required after every other time I tried to runn it.I still have not passed the part where is says 505 games
An excellent theory, however I have over 18 gigs free on my device...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-09-18-38-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-09-18-38-37.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 311
"I'm having the same issue since the last update 1.2.6787. Haven't been able to start the game and play. It just gets stuck on a spinning green circle. Does not load the game or sometime just crashes. I've got a Nexus 7 2013 with latest Android OS. This is ridiculous the issue has been around for so many weeks\months and ton of users on forums complaining about it and no solution yet !!!"

So I only can confirm the terrarible *huh* support, my son is complaining for wheeks about the 'fetching download url' bug/crash but I can't find any solution - not to mention a patch.

Don't think about buying a PC version. Just Terrible support! *bleh*

Back
Top Bottom