OOC Canvas Omega-18

Also, this part unfortunately means I won't be joining any of your RPs. I usually avoid working with lore systems that aren't my own and one (On Flight Rising) is enough for me currently.
and man I should probably boop SftE again.
oh just to clarify if i haven't already
not all of my RPs (like Canopies and Spacefarers) are canon
and in fact any canon RPs are on hold right now

also updated the universes post, bit more info now
am also about to go do up the Tangent's Speciary and some materials stuffs

oh just to clarify if i haven't already
not all of my RPs (like Canopies and Spacefarers) are canon
and in fact any canon RPs are on hold right now
In general I don't expect to be interested in your RPs. Maybe I'll toss Ruby and Frost into your arena RP but only maybe.

In general I don't expect to be interested in your RPs. Maybe I'll toss Ruby and Frost into your arena RP but only maybe.
a lot of my RPs will most likely be story-oriented with predefined combat and character progression mechanics
i like to compare my RPs to developing actual games

UPDATE:
HAVE ADDED MORE CHARACTERS FROM EACH UNIVERSE
HAVE DONE MAJORITY OF TANGENT'S SPECIARY AND MATERIAL HANDBOOK

Just saw your character list and found these:

I know I have a lot of characters but I'm surprised you managed to end up with three that share names with mine.
(Solus is a Mienfoo, Aurora is my Deltarune character, and Helios is a Pikachu)
hate to spoil things but i'd like to compare how varied names can be
- in this case, solus is a pseudo-benevolent AI that controls the planet as if it were a game
- aurora is one of the inhabitants of aforementioned planet (also woman)
= and helios is in an unrelated universe and is an intergalactic scouting agent who can choose her form to suit her job, be it a genetically spliced lion and jaguar, or a funny little slime blob - she can do this as her consciousness is uploaded to her company's mainframe, and is therefore also immortal (until she's not)

no but like
it's temporary immortality
1707339306922.png

Back
Top Bottom