tModLoader Cave Story

That "disableSmartCursor" is giving me a problem:

c:\Users\-Taken out-\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CaveStory\Tiles\MonsterBanner.cs(25,4) : error CS0103: The name 'disableSmartCursor' does not exist in the current context

I wonder why it's doing that to me...

Who remembers these little guys?
I certainly do! (And sometimes they were a pain to kill) I think they're the power critters, right? I may do the larger ones if those haven't been implemented yet.

I'll update my GH fork as soon as possible! Also, I found a red bat in the underworld while looking for fireblossoms, and killed it. I have not seen them anywhere else, but
their texture isn't showing up. I'll try to find out how to get their texture to appear. EDIT: I found out what I did wrong, but I noticed the animation when flying displayed wrong, when it's flying, it should only use 3 frames, not all of them.

Oh, and yes, I was gone for a while. It's Christmas, got to do a lot of things, give presents, I'll start to work on this as soon as possible.

EDIT: I have worked on the banner for the Green Critter, but because I've never drawn a critter before, it was a real pain just to make the banner. I've updated the Banner tiles, does the Green Critter Banner tiles look good?
uomt1O.png

(Yes, I use CubeUpload due to the fact I really can't trust other uploaders.)

Last edited:
I certainly do! (And sometimes they were a pain to kill) I think they're the power critters, right? I may do the larger ones if those haven't been implemented yet.

I'll update my GH fork as soon as possible! Also, I found a red bat in the underworld while looking for fireblossoms, and killed it. I have not seen them anywhere else, but
their texture isn't showing up. I'll try to find out how to get their texture to appear. EDIT: I found out what I did wrong, but I noticed the animation when flying displayed wrong, when it's flying, it should only use 3 frames, not all of them.

Oh, and yes, I was gone for a while. It's Christmas, got to do a lot of things, give presents, I'll start to work on this as soon as possible.

EDIT: I have worked on the banner for the Green Critter, but because I've never drawn a critter before, it was a real pain just to make the banner. I've updated the Banner tiles, does the Green Critter Banner tiles look good?
uomt1O.png

(Yes, I use CubeUpload due to the fact I really can't trust other uploaders.)
I think the big ones are power critters, the small ones just critters. Banner looks good.

I think the big ones are power critters, the small ones just critters. Banner looks good.
Oh, I never knew that the smaller ones aren't Power Critters. And I noticed that the green critters are taking over the world by replacing every monster - even the lunar event's monsters- and they just appear instead.

I haven't run into any red bats yet, they should be spawning in the underworld. I think the green critters should only spawn in the cavern layer.

Sorry if I haven't been active, I had a very fun Christmas, and I got an XBOX One, which made me get off of the computer for some time. I got a C# programming book, too, so I'll hopefully work better with C#.

meow... I Need help. can someone make me friend on steam them make me my mod?! I cant figure out how to do this right
I don't think someone will be willing to straight up make you a mod, but they will probably be more than willing to give you some helpful tips.

Hey JopoJelly can you change the Curly Brace Mount To a pet Because in the game she sometimes follows you around

As of right now, the guns are not that great as they only shoot in 4 directions, which is quite annoying, so please allow us to shoot in 360 degrees, as that is more practical for a game such as terraria.

Green critter banner is broked. Uses wrong sprite in inventory and when placed just has purple/void texture tiles with no banner effect. Also they kinda spawn too much, making up 10% or more of the spawns during day.. night.. blood moon, eclipse.. they just never stop. I see more of them than slimes or zombies. And they spawn pre-hardmode with 500 hp dealing 121 damage per hit.

Also when any of the weapons from this mod are in the hotbar, they break the hotbar UI in multiplayer. The exp indicator also dissapears. The weapons sell for too much, 10 iron bars = 10 gold.

Weapons craft from 10 iron bars and deal 45+ damage at the start. And they hit max level in 2 kills. And they don't work in multiplayer at all.

Last edited:
Green critter banner is broked. Uses wrong sprite in inventory and when placed just has purple/void texture tiles with no banner effect. Also they kinda spawn too much, making up 10% or more of the spawns during day.. night.. blood moon, eclipse.. they just never stop. I see more of them than slimes or zombies
K, fixed it a little. I'm still hoping others will join this mod, since I can't put much effort into it.

Back
Top Bottom