tModLoader Cave Story

The green enemy that flies wont ever touch you if you stay still it will jump and fly around you but it wont actually hit you and sometimes it will derp and just stay still. Is that an expected behavior?

Also their hp seems to be really high for a monster that you can find in the first few mins of your playtrough.

Last edited:
The green enemy that flies wont ever touch you if you stay still it will jump and fly around you but it wont actually hit you and sometimes it will derp and just stay still. Is that an expected behavior?

Also their hp seems to be really high for a monster that you can find in the first few mins of your playtrough.
I know. Nothing about this mod is balanced, I'll need other people to work on it to make it playable/enjoyable.

I know. Nothing about this mod is balanced, I'll need other people to work on it to make it playable/enjoyable.
I won't be able to completly fix it but if you are not going to touch it I could start doing some changes to it if you want to.

I am running the Mod pretty much perfectly. But I am having trouble with crafting the items. How do you craft them? Please tell me as I am Desperate to know!!

You walk up to the crafting place (be it anvil or workbench) and click on the item, given that you have the resources required.

Good news

me and Jopo fixed up the mod so it builds without errors again. I am possibly going to add recipes and maybe a new gun so that Jopo can rerelease it on the Mod Browser

this mod doesn't work with the latest loader.I hope that somebody would help with it so it can finally be playable again and balanced

this mod doesn't work with the latest loader.I hope that somebody would help with it so it can finally be playable again and balanced
Me and Jopo fixed the mod up again and it should be compatible now. I've added the Polar Star to it and custom Terraria-esque sprites for both the Polar Star and Machine Gun so far. We're gonna add more content to the mod soon, so stay tuned! Search "Cave Story Plus" on the Mod Browser!

The previous version suffered from a lot of misunderstandings on my end but the mod is working just fine now. I deleted the Cave Story Plus mod from Mod Browser so that I could integrate it into Jopojelly's version on the Mod Browser (Just called "Cave Story"). Stay tuned for more updates down the road!

none of the weapons deal damage
edit: might just be multiplayer
haha mario think HMM.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom