tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I found a weird bug. My kids and I were playing with this tool, and for some reason, when I place down a blueprint, I can interact with it as do the mobs, but they can't see or interact with it.

I found a weird bug. My kids and I were playing with this tool, and for some reason, when I place down a blueprint, I can interact with it as do the mobs, but they can't see or interact with it.
strange, I'm pretty sure the code syncs the tiles, but maybe something is up. Stamping tiles in single player should work for certain, if this issue persists.

Yes, but if you are the host, you can disable it with the config setting.
Just to clarify, what is the "it" please? Is it either:

1) The existence of the bar for any player whether or not they have the Cheat Sheet mod installed.

or,

2) The existence of the bar for any player except the host.

Just to clarify, what is the "it" please? Is it either:

1) The existence of the bar for any player whether or not they have the Cheat Sheet mod installed.

or,

2) The existence of the bar for any player except the host.
The mod will be on all players, you can't avoid that, all mods sync when you join a multiplayer server. The config option prevents non-hosts from seeing and interacting with the toolbar. "It" is the toolbar.

The mod will be on all players, you can't avoid that, all mods sync when you join a multiplayer server. The config option prevents non-hosts from seeing and interacting with the toolbar. "It" is the toolbar.

thanks, i am confused on this option on the on and off, this seems like a stupid question but does the black dot mean off or on?

About the paint tool and the community list.. For some reason I'm locked at the last page. Whne I click next 30 it tells me to get the list again, but when I do it it tells me I already have it and I can't change the page. How do I reset that?

About the paint tool and the community list.. For some reason I'm locked at the last page. Whne I click next 30 it tells me to get the list again, but when I do it it tells me I already have it and I can't change the page. How do I reset that?
I think you would have to reload mods to reset. The code for the UI was always a bit wonky so I never let it cycle around.

Alright, on my next client start then. Just thought the database was saved in a file I could delete and re-download.

By the way, awesome list of mods you made. Can't really play without some of them, likethe checklists or auto trash etc for the most part.

I have a problem with the Vacuum function. In the Mod Info it says "Right click to permanently vacuum items to you", but when I right click the icon, nothing happens at all. Left click works without problems. Any idea?

I have a problem with the Vacuum function. In the Mod Info it says "Right click to permanently vacuum items to you", but when I right click the icon, nothing happens at all. Left click works without problems. Any idea?
Looks like that feature disappeared, so I guess the mod info is incorrect. I've made a note of it, will try to implement it later.

If you are taking suggestions, I would highly suggest adding in an option to change the time, and current event. Such as setting it to night, then summoning a blood moon, and causing a rainstorm. Other than the inability to do those, this is the best mod I have ever used.

Back
Top Bottom