Video CheesyPaninie's Building Series

This is so delightful CheesyPaninie, I love your style. Everything was presented in a clear and focused way, and your builds are fantastic. The road actually looks like a road with you driving down it in your car. So cute.

Lamp posts are one of my favorite items in Terraria and seeing them get automated and lit up at night on your road was just too much. In a good way.

Really, really nice, I hope that you'll do more as I thoroughly enjoyed this.

This is so delightful CheesyPaninie, I love your style. Everything was presented in a clear and focused way, and your builds are fantastic. The road actually looks like a road with you driving down it in your car. So cute.

Lamp posts are one of my favorite items in Terraria and seeing them get automated and lit up at night on your road was just too much. In a good way.

Really, really nice, I hope that you'll do more as I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Thank you so much for those kind words :) Thank you for taking the time to watch it! You're my first reviewer of the series :3 I was really anxious before putting it up but I feel a lot better knowing someone liked it. :)

Initial reaction before I saw the roads -_-
Exact reaction after I saw the roads :passionate:

I don't do lot of construction a lot, unless my playthrough calls for it. Even in my last playthrough, my NPC houses were still BOX type. But I am working on it myself, little by little. I will be looking forward for the next video.

PS: When will you showcase one your worlds?

Initial reaction before I saw the roads -_-
Exact reaction after I saw the roads :passionate:

I don't do lot of construction a lot, unless my playthrough calls for it. Even in my last playthrough, my NPC houses were still BOX type. But I am working on it myself, little by little. I will be looking forward for the next video.

PS: When will you showcase one your worlds?

I'm glad you like it :D To be honest, a lot of my builds in the past had been deleted (mostly coz I was playing with a friend and that friend had his hard disk broken >.<) I do have some unfinished builds that I'd like to showcase some time, probably in one of my future videos :)

How is it I've been playing the game for YEARS and I've only just discovered you? Your stuff is amazing; that Bob Ross one blew my mind, as did the coins on the wisteria.

Incredible.

I’ve never played it before, but seeing the screenshots, it really does have that feel!
If you watch a playthrough, you'll see the forest go dark about 5 minutes in. I was OBSESSED with that transition when I was a kid and kept trying to draw it, but drawing isn't my strong suit. It's why I love Terraria so much, it's given an artistic outlet to someone who can't draw.

Back
Top Bottom