Other - [CHEST LINKER] - Terraria x WinRAR - CCI - Ter-RAR-ia

Rexsilion26

Terrarian
Sem título (1) (2).png

After a long time, we're back with another "Crazy Crossover Ideas" post!
-
Today I had an idea while I was at school, an idea about "Compressing" things.
That's why the theme of this post is WinRAR.
-
With nothing more to say, let's get started!

- IDEA -

The idea is about compacting things.
But what things?
-
Well, just like we compress files with WinRAR, I thought about compressing our chests in the game, to have more compact and organized chest rooms.
All of this would be done with a new item/furniture called "Chest Linker".
-
More details to follow!

- CHEST LINKER -

The Chest Linker is a techno-magical device that allows access to the inventory of any chest that is already linked to it.
-
The Chest Linker is crafted in the Ancient Manipulator.
10 luminite bars + 5 from each pillar fragment + 1 Void Vault
-
To link chests to the Chest Linker it is necessary to use Keys of Harmony, which are crafted by combining Keys of Light and Keys of Night.
-
When using a Key of Harmony on a chest, the chest will be linked to the Chest Linker and the key will be consumed.

- CHEST LINKER INTERFACE -

The chest linker interface would consist of a scrolling page in which you select the chest you want to access.
-
The image of the chest as well as its name would be visible.
-
There would also be a search bar, in which when searching for a certain item, you would be directed to the chest that contains that item.

I hope you liked the idea.
Comment your opinion!

Now if I got this right, this is basically letting the Void Bag give you access to any Chest you link to it after upgrading it with Endgame materials?

Seems neat, but as Big Sammich said, this isn't really related to WinRAR at all, so it isn't a proper crossover.

Now if I got this right, this is basically letting the Void Bag give you access to any Chest you link to it after upgrading it with Endgame materials?

Seems neat, but as Big Sammich said, this isn't really related to WinRAR at all, so it isn't a proper crossover.
I thought of this idea as a way to "compact" storage rooms.
Instead of having a large room with lots of chests, it would be a small room with just one Chest Linker.
-
The WinRAR part is more in the symbolic sense than anything else.
My crossover ideas tend to be like this, symbolic and not literal.

Back
Top Bottom