Other - Terraria x Powerpuff Girls - CCI -

Rexsilion26

Terrarian
Sem título (1) (2).png

The Powerpuff Girls was one of my favorite childhood series.
I remembered the series just now and decided to think of a Crossover idea with it.

- IDEA -

For my idea, I had to think of concepts related to the three girls.
-
Blossom is related to flowers.
Bubbles is related to bubbles, obviously.
Buttercup is related to brute force.
-
Taking that into account, these were the ideas I came up with.

- BLOSSOM TEA -

Made from a new Rare Flower, which grows near sakura trees.
-
This tea gives the "X Power" buff.
Reference to the Chemical X.
-
The buff grants the player an small increase in all stats and generates petals that damage enemies.

- BUBBLES BUBBLE -

After defeating Duke Fishron, throwing a Bubble Wand at Shimmer will convert it into Bubbles Bubble.
-
Bubbles Bubble is a mount that cannot be controlled.
When activating it, it will follow the impulse the player had at the time of activation.
-
It may seem useless, but it has an interesting property.
This property is that any contact attack from enemies will be avoided. Because you will only be pushed and will not receive damage.

- BUTTERCUP-FLY
-

A rare green butterfly that appears in the forest after defeating Plantera.
-
Place it in a jar to create furniture that will provide an area buff.
-
The Buff will be called "Buttercup-fly's Wrath".
The buff increases melee damage by 15%.

Well, that's the idea.
Comment your opinion!

Last edited:
Please no. We dont need a kids show in this otherwise amazing game
And here, ladies and gentleman, is the guy who didn’t even read the suggestion.
Like seriously, these are actually pretty well thought out and interesting items conceptually, but you would rather just dismiss it on sight just because of bias? Come on, man…

These items seem a little strong but also limited and out of the way enough that I think that strength is warranted. Blossom Tea depending on the stats of the petal effect and buffs may need to be pretty late in the game though.

Bubbles Bubble is a mount that cannot be controlled.
When activating it, it will follow the impulse the player had at the time of activation.
-
It may seem useless, but it has an interesting property.
This property is that any contact attack from enemies will be avoided. Because you will only be pushed and will not receive damage.
I think that that is too OP if you close yourself in in the ML fight and have summons active.

And here, ladies and gentleman, is the guy who didn’t even read the suggestion.
Correct
Like seriously, these are actually pretty well thought out and interesting items conceptually, but you would rather just dismiss it on sight just because of bias? Come on, man…
Yes. Exactly.
These items seem a little strong but also limited and out of the way enough that I think that strength is warranted. Blossom Tea depending on the stats of the petal effect and buffs may need to be pretty late in the game though.
Then why not just add these items and leave the kids show out of it?

Powerpuff Girls is actually pretty decent, it's not a kids' show in the same way Dora the Explorer is a kids' show.
That's like saying Terraria is only for adults.

Actually I want to point out though that these items have almost nothing to do with the series but I mean that's not super uncommon for these crazy crossovers.

Im fine with that becuase its a funny meme. And its just a shark pet with that tooltip, not the song or anything
This is a meaningless distinction considering they’re not even adding powerpuff girls characters or any kind of assets from to the game. You wouldn’t know that though considering you didn’t read the post lmfao

This is a meaningless distinction considering they’re not even adding powerpuff girls characters or any kind of assets from to the game. You wouldn’t know that though considering you didn’t read the post lmfao
Simply the idea of referencing a kids show like that though, I would not want this at all.

Simply the idea of referencing a kids show like that though, I would not want this at all.
…what’s the difference here o_O
The shark is a reference to a kids- no, a toddler’s show and even resembles it visually while having a tooltip directly referencing it.
Powerpuff girls has an older audience because the show is meant for kids older than 5 rather than toddlers and you would rather just ignore that entirely? I mean come on, you did not even read the suggestion. There’s less tying the items in this suggestion to the show than there is tying the shark pet to baby shark.

…what’s the difference here o_O
The shark is a reference to a kids- no, a toddler’s show and even resembles it visually while having a tooltip directly referencing it.
Powerpuff girls has an older audience because the show is meant for kids older than 5 rather than toddlers and you would rather just ignore that entirely? I mean come on, you did not even read the suggestion. There’s less tying the items in this suggestion to the show than there is tying the shark pet to baby shark.
kids show/girls show. Same thing. I personally would not support this and hope they dont add any crossovers to it. You're welcome to disagree.

If we are going to do a crossover, I would prefer its a similar game, not a random show.

I’m sorry could you run that by me one more time please
We seem to have strayed from the topic. Point being, I saw powerpuff girls and immediately knew I dont support this. I do not want weird crossovers like that. Again, they should at least be fairly similar, and actually games.

This seems less like a crossover and more like a few references... not to mention a game can't really do a crossover with a TV show like that. But that's fine. The ideas are mostly alright, although the mount is a bit strong.

Back
Top Bottom