Biomes & Nature Chocoverworld (Biome Idea)

TforToe 💨

The Destroyer
First of all, Chocoverworld is the best name I could come up with aside from like Candyland, but if anyone else has ideas, please help.
This is a biome that cab spawn during either Easter months or Halloween months, by finding a living cookie (seen below).
pixil-frame-0 copy.png

This item would be trapped inside a giant cookie-shaped structure called the reinforced cookie. To break the reinforced cookie, you need to have a Lollipow, made with 10 paper, a furnace, and a gingerbread cookie. You can break through the reinforced cookie blocks with the Lollipow, and break the Living Cookie. The living cookie is a consumable that spawns the cookie biome, which spreads like corruption and crimson, except it can only spread in the hallowed biome. This biome comes with a new "ore": Candy Corn. With Candy corn, you can make the Cornhammer and Sweetsword. You can also make candy corn crafting bench, table, blocks, torches, candles, stools.
Sweetsword: 56 damage, shoots candy corn out that bounces a little bit, and does 5-20 extra ranged damage.
Cornhammer: 5 damage, 50% pickaxe power, 80% Hammer power
Below; Sweetsword, Cornhammer, Candy Corn, Lollipow, Candy corn crafting bench, Candy Corn block, Candy corn torch, Candy corn candle, candy corn stool.
pixil-frame-0 copy 2.png
pixil-frame-0 (1).png
pixil-frame-0 (1) copy 5.png

If you create a house in the Candy biome, the Gingerbread NPC can spawn, and he sells the sprinkle Cauldron, Chocolate Chips, food dye, Gingerbread arm, and Gum package + Gum.
Gum package: 15 gold, shoots gum very rapidly - 20 ranged damage
Gum: 1 silver, ammo for the gum package
Gingerbread arm: 1 platinum, Summons a mini gingerbread man that follows you around
Chocolate Chip: 5 gold, material, consumable +5% speed, and heals 20 health
All dyes: 15 silver, material, dyes consumables and candy weapons
Sprinkle Cauldron: 30 gold, special crafting station
The sprinkle cauldron is required to make the Sweetsword and Cornhammer, as well as the Staff of Cookie. You also need the sprinkle cauldron to dye any candy weapons/tools/items as well as any consumable in the game.
Below; Gum package, Gum, Gingerbread Arm, Mini Gingerbread man, Sprinkle Cauldron, All dyes, Chocolate Chip, Gingerbread NPC.
pixil-frame-0 copy 6.png
pixil-frame-0 (1) copy.png

The staff of cookie is made by crafting the lollipow, 5 chocolate chips, and 4 cookie blocks. I'm still unsure what the cookie staff does tell me below ideas.
The coco rod, made with 10 chocolate chips, the cookie staff, and the shimmer makes the coco rod, which shoots cookies that explode on impact.
Coco rod: 5 Melee damage, 5 Ranged damage, 80 Magic damage.
pixil-frame-0 (1) copy 3.png

(Cookie sprite here sucks, so if anybody else wants to attempt it, give it a go)

Enemies found in this biome (So far only two, but I may update this with more):
Gummy worm: Has all of the stats of a giant worm, except it does 20-30 damage on impact, spawns frequently, and can spawn on the surface.
Frosted Cookie: Has all of the stats of a pixie, but it does 20-60 damage, and shoots sprinkles.
pixil-frame-0 (1) copy 2 9.png
pixil-frame-0 (1) copy 4.png

Also, here is the ground texture (cookie block):
pixil-frame-0 copy 4 2.png
pixil-frame-0 copy 4.png

That's it. Tell me what you think, and give me ideas.

[Sorry for the blurry images, my computer doesn't transfer tiny pngs very well].

Stage then the biome appearing during a seasonal time, it should be a rare drop from the Gingerbread Man enemy that then spawns a circular biome that is giant cookie. That would make sense.

A biome... that spawns in during a seasonal event? What do you mean? Would it only appear in worlds you create during that event, or would it appear in any world if you open it during that event?
Hmmmm... I'm not sure, obviously this isn't very clean cut at all yet, there is still a whole lot of questions even I have about it, but I'll get back to you.

A biome... that spawns in during a seasonal event? What do you mean? Would it only appear in worlds you create during that event, or would it appear in any world if you open it during that event?
I think maybe it should be able to be spawned during the event, but you have to be quick, because slowly afterwards, the hallowed replaces it, by spreading like crimson/corruption.

Back
Top Bottom