Mobile CHOROPHYTE DOESNT GROW??!!

Do Chlorophyte farms work for you on any mobile device?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Assault

Terrarian
I would like to address a bug on my mobile device. I've grabbed 20 pieces of chlorophyte ore and made an awesome farm by using tutorials off the internet. I made sure I checked if all the tutorials were legitamate amd they were. I have found that it works on PC but it doesnt seem to work on mobile. I waited 9 Terraria days and still nothing happened. It was even below cavern level :/

-Assault

I think the same happens also to the pc version of the game, because i tried to wait several days for chlorophyte to grow, but nothing happens.

Are you positive? I'm suprised it takes more than 9 days in Terraria time though :/
Yeah Chlorophyte grows veeeery slowly.
Wish you Mobilarrians had it easier, but, guess not...
Just wait a while(10-30 Terraria days) then rush to the jungle and go haywire with your drax/pickaxe axe!
Also, find something to do during the wait, like farm bosses or build castles or something.

Just wait a while(10-30 Terraria days) then rush to the jungle and go haywire with your drax/pickaxe axe!
Also, find something to do during the wait, like farm bosses or build castles or something.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I've farmed ocram 5 million times and than I checked my farm and it actually grew a great deal of chlorophyte! I appreciate the help!!!

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I've farmed ocram 5 million times and than I checked my farm and it actually grew a great deal of chlorophyte! I appreciate the help!!!
You're welcome!
It's generally how I do it, the only problem is I'm too lazy to set up an actual farm, so I actually just go to the Jungle and go haywire with the Picksaw, which means Chlorophyte's gettin' a bit rare for me.

Well as far as I know it only takes a while for the Chloriphyte to grow and farms work I have not made a farm though

Grows slow? Hah!! I'll be 119 by the time even 2 chlorophyte shows up XD

Yeah dude, I had the same problem. When I attempted to make a farm, it didn't spread at all. Even after I AFK farmed some stuff for over 48 hours IRL. What I did to get turtle armor was I just left the jungle alone for something like 100 hours and there was more than enough for two full sets of turtle armor. If 100 hours seems like a lot, leave your device on with the screen locked to "on" (So it doesn't shut off) and plug it in. Just AFK farm for awhile in any of the AFK farms on the internet, and let the chlorophyte grow while you get hundreds of coins. I'm 90% certain that chlorophyte doesn't grow after you place it in mobile, at least.

Yeah dude, I had the same problem. When I attempted to make a farm, it didn't spread at all. Even after I AFK farmed some stuff for over 48 hours IRL. What I did to get turtle armor was I just left the jungle alone for something like 100 hours and there was more than enough for two full sets of turtle armor. If 100 hours seems like a lot, leave your device on with the screen locked to "on" (So it doesn't shut off) and plug it in. Just AFK farm for awhile in any of the AFK farms on the internet, and let the chlorophyte grow while you get hundreds of coins. I'm 90% certain that chlorophyte doesn't grow after you place it in mobile, at least.
No it grows. You just have to put mud around it and torches to speed up the growing process. I recommend ultrabright torches for normal farming or ichor torches for underwater farming.

Back
Top Bottom