tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
what dropbox link? the only link i can find in the first post is the one that goes to the modloader website and it doesn't work. The other "link" seems to be by you but removed by mods

i think the dragoon, after u get the damage boost while falling, it should stay with you for like, a second or two after u hit the ground, so its more useful.

Just published an update for this. No new content or balance changes as far as I can remember, but it's up-to-date for v0.9.0.2! The changes to this version required some pretty massive adjustments to the way the mod saves and loads data, so please be sure to report any issues in that vein.

Does this mod have multiplayer support or should I refrain from using it in multiplayer??
There are some visual effects on abilities that might not display correctly for other players in multiplayer, but it should otherwise function fine. I've done a multiplayer run with a couple friends using this and PfE.

There are some visual effects on abilities that might not display correctly for other players in multiplayer, but it should otherwise function fine. I've done a multiplayer run with a couple friends using this and PfE.
So apart from visual glitches, everything should function properly??

how about a "no class" class that doesnt do anything to the game play for those who want vannilia game play
just.....just don't use the item?
you dont spawn in as the class, you spawn with an item that shows your stats when used, and another one that can be crafted into an item that changes your class....

just.....just don't use the item?
you dont spawn in as the class, you spawn with an item that shows your stats when used, and another one that can be crafted into an item that changes your class....
hmm i guess i bugged/gliched something out with my own menu mod sorry

Ive found a small bug/annoyance, when i was playing multiplayer with my friend as celestial he couldn't see my orbs. Is this intentional or a bug. I'm somewhat new to modding aswell.

Ive found a small bug/annoyance, when i was playing multiplayer with my friend as celestial he couldn't see my orbs. Is this intentional or a bug. I'm somewhat new to modding aswell.

Just look some post above urs.

upload_2016-12-16_21-42-47.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom