tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i use any other leveling mod with this it will probably bug out or act weird so is it better to only use this mod when playing with it active?

Example: if i play this mod and tremor/thorium/calamity, will it work? (i am going to play without any other mods anyway but just a question)

Yes, it will work Tremor, Thorium, and Calamity, as well as multiple more. I don't know if it works with the one other leveling mod, it should, I think, but even if it doesn't, it should work with pretty much any other mod.

It won't clash too badly, as this only adds onto the main attributes.

There isn't any mod from tmodloader that removes a main stat (pretty much impossible) so to speak, so it's good to go.

I can confirm mixing Ivysaurs level system mod with this one is possible. There was another mod with a massive skill tree which is also compatible, though quite honestly becomes OP if mixed with either this one or Ivysaurs...

Is it just me but while using the miner my max run speed isn't increased. I tested with a stopwatch while using hermes boots but it remained at 30, the base speed of using hermes boots when it should be 30% faster (39). I disabled any other mods I had for this too so I'm not sure why it doesn't work. Additionally, I have seemingly endless rocket time (held for over 2 minutes) without any bosses killed and with one boss killed.

Last edited:
Increasing Movement speed in the same manner as the accesory prefixes only modify acceleration, not max speed.

Max speed is controlled solely by the type of shoe accesory worn.

For example, it takes you 3 secs to reach max speed normally, but only half a second with bonuses. (Values are example not real)

Increasing Movement speed in the same manner as the accesory prefixes only modify acceleration, not max speed.

Max speed is controlled solely by the type of shoe accesory worn.

For example, it takes you 3 secs to reach max speed normally, but only half a second with bonuses. (Values are example not real)

I understand this, but the explorers specifically states that it also increases max running speed along with movement speed (Sorry for saying miner, I meant explorer). However, this is not the case after testing the max running speed with hermes boots as the max running speed stays the same. Additionally, rockets boots don't run out of boost for me when using them. This is tested without any other mods active.

The rocket boots part has already been reported many times, and was noticed by Hiccup a while back. The rest is just how it is left as.

I'm kind of sad nobody thought of a Glass Cannon class. Like, if you press the skill button, then you get a buff depending on your health. For example, if you have full HP, you get no buff, but when you have, say, 50 or less, you get a massive damage boost of 450 if your max HP is 500. Wouldn't that just make a whole new way of playing the game?

Ive noticed that my Angel Character has been freezing in place while the special is active. I tested it in a fresh world with no other mods except this one and it would still freeze in place.

Sorry if someone else has reported this :s

Last edited:
So uh, Savage's active ability is pretty broken. It's hitting for like, 800+ damage per tick and I only just now beat the mech bosses. Might wnna look into that.

So, i am playing the fortress class and I am having a bug. I am using the thorium mod and tremor mod along with yours. Basically the bug is that whenever i use the stone skin ability nothing happens. I press the key I bound it to and it jumps right to the cooldown, no buff, no effects, no anything.

So, i am playing the fortress class and I am having a bug. I am using the thorium mod and tremor mod along with yours. Basically the bug is that whenever i use the stone skin ability nothing happens. I press the key I bound it to and it jumps right to the cooldown, no buff, no effects, no anything.

I figured it out. Anything that prevents petrification (such as the ankh and the base component that does it (also anything that has the ankh in it, such as the shield) stops this ability from working. Which early game is fine, but for end game the ankh/ankh shield is a near required item and makes this ability useless.

I figured it out. Anything that prevents petrification (such as the ankh and the base component that does it (also anything that has the ankh in it, such as the shield) stops this ability from working. Which early game is fine, but for end game the ankh/ankh shield is a near required item and makes this ability useless.
But the Ankh Shield doesn't stop petrification. And also, I near never get the Ankh Shield - Too complicated, to much time to get.

So I'm going to be doing a yoyo character/world with this and a couple other, small, mods, including two other class mods, and I'm gonna chose the simplicity of the Knight as my class.

Hi! I've got a big problem :( I'd love to play with this mod but the active is not only unbound and constantly activates upon cooldown, If I try to edit the key for the active my game freezes and requires a restart. Any and All help is appreciated (Also, I do have other mods like thorium, tremor, and Zoaklens mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom