Weapons & Equip Clentaminator Upgrades & Solutions!

Do you want this added?

• Yas :D

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Yas, if you change something

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Noes, but you can change something

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noes :_(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yello_X

Queen Bee
Welcome to my newest suggestion, <TITLE>!

Say, you're purifying your whole world and your coins aren't enough to cover your expenses because you keep missing the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow. So, here's a solution *ahem* to that.
index.php
(Sprite by the marvelous @World's biggest...!) Staterator - CYAN RARITY

Description: Crafted after beating Moon Lord so you're an expert with purifying things. It sprays in a wide arc like the Solar Eruption once, with the cursor being the middle point. Contaminated blocks also show up on the minimap so you'll have an easier time doing your job. Has 2× more range than the Clentaminator, so beat that Corruption! (Or Crimson or Hallow or Jungle or Glowing Mushroom).

Features:
1) Contaminated blocks show up on minimap
2) Wider and smarter spray (Smart Cursor finds best spot to spray, highlights the center of a 30° cone)
3) 120 block reach compared to the Clentaminator's 60
4) A Grand Design-esque UI that allows the player to choose which Solution to spray and which biome to affect

Tooltip: The fate of the world hangs in the balance

Name Origin:
Statera: Balance in Latin, -ator from Clentaminator

1 Clentaminator + 10 Souls of Sight + 10 Souls of Light + 10 Souls of Night + 10 Luminite Bars @ Ancient Manipulator

"So, where's the solutions for Dirt and Mud?", you say. Well I introduce 2 brand new solutions for your problem! Both are bought from the Steampunker for 25 Silver coins with no condition, except Blood Moons because Blood Moons.
index.php
(Again, sprite by @World's biggest...!)
So, this one will suck out all the moisture in mud and turns it into dirt.
Bought from Steampunker for 25 Silver coins because you didn't read the text

Tooltip: Spreads the drought
index.php
(For the third time, by @World's biggest...!)
Instead of sucking out all the moisture, it sprays moisture! Turns dirt to mud
Bought from Steampunker for 25 Silver coins because you didn't read the text for the second time

Tooltip: Spreads the moisture

That was a bit short, no? Well, it's just a minor improvement and I hope you guys like it! Criticism and suggestions wanted for $1000

Hehe I actually made puns here lmao. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Welcome to my newest suggestion, <TITLE>!

Say, you're purifying your whole world and your coins aren't enough to cover your expenses because you keep missing the Corruption/Crimson and Hallow. So, here's a solution *ahem* to that.
index.php
(Sprite by the marvelous @World's biggest...!) Staterator - CYAN RARITY

Description: Crafted after beating Moon Lord so you're an expert with purifying things. It sprays in a wide arc like the Solar Eruption once, with the cursor being the middle point. Contaminated blocks also show up on the minimap so you'll have an easier time doing your job. Has 2× more range than the Clentaminator, so beat that Corruption! (Or Crimson or Hallow or Jungle or Glowing Mushroom).

Features:
1) Contaminated blocks show up on minimap
2) Wider and smarter spray (Smart Cursor finds best spot to spray)
3) 120 block reach compared to the Clentaminator's 60
4) A Grand Design-esque UI that allows the player to choose which Solution to spray and which biome to affect

Tooltip: The fate of the world hangs in the balance

Name Origin:
Statera: Balance in Latin, -ator from Clentaminator

1 Clentaminator + 10 Souls of Sight + 10 Souls of Light + 10 Souls of Night + 10 Luminite Bars @ Ancient Manipulator

"So, where's the solutions for Dirt and Mud?", you say. Well I introduce 2 brand new solutions for your problem! Both are bought from the Steampunker for 25 Silver coins with no condition, except Blood Moons because Blood Moons.
index.php
(Again, sprite by @World's biggest...!)
So, this one will suck out all the moisture in mud and turns it into dirt.
Bought from Steampunker for 25 Silver coins because you didn't read the text

Tooltip: Spreads the drought
index.php
(For the third time, by @World's biggest...!)
Instead of sucking out all the moisture, it sprays moisture! Turns dirt to mud
Bought from Steampunker for 25 Silver coins because you didn't read the text for the second time

Tooltip: Spreads the moisture

That was a bit short, no? Well, it's just a minor improvement and I hope you guys like it! Criticism and suggestions wanted for $1000

Hehe I actually made puns here lmao. Anyway, thanks for reading!
This is actually an an amazing idea! I hope the devs take inspiration and implement it in a future update. That sprite is amazing too!

How can Smart Cursor find the "best spot to spray"? Didn't really elaborate much on that.

Other than that, love this idea! I need this right now.

It would find the edge of the sprayable blocks (Perhaps a 30° angle) and it would highlight the center, much like how Smarty Pants finds the Trunk of a tree (Hoho puns)

Back
Top Bottom