Mobile cloud saves

PabloRMR

Terrarian
Hello, I would like to know if it's possible to add saves and characters in the cloud ?
thank you in advance

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 124
because saves are not in the app folder and I can't put it in,my phone is not root.
But how did you get those saves anyway? Didn’t you play the game, so your character and worlds should be in the game.

But how did you get those saves anyway? Didn’t you play the game, so your character and worlds should be in the game.
day before yesterday, I was playing terraria without buying it and today I have bought it.
With <removed by staff>(an app in the store), I recovered the data of the application therefore the saves.

day before yesterday, I was playing terraria without buying it and today I have bought it.
With <removed by staff>(an app in the store), I recovered the data of the application therefore the saves.
Ah, well in that case, I’m glad you have finally purchased the game, but anything that you did beforehand isn’t going to get any technical support. There’s not going to be any solution here for you. If someone does try to help, I’ll need to remove the instructions as we adhere to 505 Games’ policy of modifying game files (more info here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking).

So there may be a solution, but we don’t allow that type of discussion here, you’ll need to find that elsewhere and it will be at your own risk. Good luck. :)

Please pardon this doublepost.

@PabloRMR, just for clarity, we’re you using the free demo version that you can download from the App Store? Or were you using a cracked version?

Back
Top Bottom