Mobile Cloud service problem

AliffWafi

Terrarian
Hi!

Im wanted to know.. why cloud service didnt work as well? I've have cloud my data... but! When im open cloud after like 1hour it Disappear... are that normal? I've try to change.. but same as i've open... it Disappear... hope you can help me with this.. cause im want transfer this id to my second phone

Sincerely,
AliffWafi

Hi!

Im wanted to know.. why cloud service didnt work as well? I've have cloud my data... but! When im open cloud after like 1hour it Disappear... are that normal? I've try to change.. but same as i've open... it Disappear... hope you can help me with this.. cause im want transfer this id to my second phone

Sincerely,
AliffWafi
It could be just a loading issue. Sometimes the cloud saves don't populate on the screen, but when you go back in a little bit later they will be there. Give it time and see if that's what's happening.

If you do see them again, make sure you make regular manual backups, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions Don't rely on cloud saves to be your backup.

If your saves do not show up, here is another option. Please be careful with this option.
  • Log into your Google Drive from a computer, and find the Terraria cloud save files.
  • Select a file, right click and choose View More Options.
  • And then Manage Versions.
  • Hopefully it will pop up a list showing all the recent versions of that file.
  • Remove the most recent version that shows 0.0 kb (delete it or move it to your desktop).
  • If the next most recent version also shows 0.0 kb, remove that as well.
  • Restart your Terraria on your device, give it plenty of time to find the cloud saves.
If you'd like to talk with 505 Games directly and see if they have any different news about your issue, you can open a Support Ticket with them here (you'll need to make an account to open a ticket): https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom