Mobile Cloud Service

AliffWafi

Terrarian
Hi! I just recently donwnload my terraria after long time not play it... I want get my data but it gone... why?

I can log in my account... but all my cloud saves data didn't show
Ah. Sorry to hear that. Are you sure that you had cloud saves in the game? Cloud saves are not made automatically. You would have had to either make a new player/character in a cloud slot, or move a local player/character to a cloud slot. If you just had local saves, then they are deleted when you remove the game.

Ah. Sorry to hear that. Are you sure that you had cloud saves in the game? Cloud saves are not made automatically. You would have had to either make a new player/character in a cloud slot, or move a local player/character to a cloud slot. If you just had local saves, then they are deleted when you remove the game.
Im sure i cloud it... i try it at my another phone and it appear at cloud service... but it this phone it didnt appear

Im sure i cloud it... i try it at my another phone and it appear at cloud service... but it this phone it didnt appear
Well, that is good news that it is showing up on your other phone. I'm not sure why it's not showing up on your new phone. I would doublecheck that you are signed in to the same cloud id (I know I mentioned that before, but it's worth it to double and triple check). Give the cloud save screen a lot of time to populate. Some others have mentioned that going back to the main menu and then going to the cloud save screen, back and forth, VERY slowly, allowing it lots of time to load the screen has helped.

Also, make sure your phone's settings allow cloud functions. I know you're on Android, but on iOS you'd need to make sure that the iCloud function is turned on in the settings, so see if there is something similar for Android.

If you still can't get it to work, you can open a support ticket with 505 Games here: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Well, that is good news that it is showing up on your other phone. I'm not sure why it's not showing up on your new phone. I would doublecheck that you are signed in to the same cloud id (I know I mentioned that before, but it's worth it to double and triple check). Give the cloud save screen a lot of time to populate. Some others have mentioned that going back to the main menu and then going to the cloud save screen, back and forth, VERY slowly, allowing it lots of time to load the screen has helped.

Also, make sure your phone's settings allow cloud functions. I know you're on Android, but on iOS you'd need to make sure that the iCloud function is turned on in the settings, so see if there is something similar for Android.

If you still can't get it to work, you can open a support ticket with 505 Games here: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home
Good to hear that! But do I need to play or just wait without playing? If I need to play, when can it appear?

Good to hear that! But do I need to play or just wait without playing? If I need to play, when can it appear?
You mean, when would a cloud save appear on the cloud save menu? If you go back and forth between the menus (very slowly) some have said that your cloud saves will just pop up in the menu even though all of the cloud slots were empty beforehand. Some have said that that doesn't work for them though.

I don't think it would matter if you played the game or not beforehand. It wouldn't hurt.

You mean, when would a cloud save appear on the cloud save menu? If you go back and forth between the menus (very slowly) some have said that your cloud saves will just pop up in the menu even though all of the cloud slots were empty beforehand. Some have said that that doesn't work for them though.

I don't think it would matter if you played the game or not beforehand. It wouldn't hurt.
I play Terraria for like 1 hour with new character I made... I do open my mom phone and check... then I see my old character and world(not updated much) and i try re open my mom terraria and it disappear! I'll checked my Google Drive file and I see alot Terraria file... can you help me again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180421-172031.png
    Screenshot_20180421-172031.png
    288.1 KB · Views: 111
I play Terraria for like 1 hour with new character I made... I do open my mom phone and check... then I see my old character and world(not updated much) and i try re open my mom terraria and it disappear! I'll checked my Google Drive file and I see alot Terraria file... can you help me again?
I’m not sure what could be the problem @AliffWafi, sorry. You can open a support ticket with 505 Games here and see if they have more insight: https://support.505games.com/en/support/home

Back
Top Bottom