[DOUBLEPOST=1419176302][/DOUBLEPOST]Spagetti whip
Damage 20
Knockback 10

Rolling pin
Damage 40
Knockback 20 very hard

Cornacopia same as in mobile

Cornacopia same as in mobile
As I said, just give us the stats here so we don't need to open two tabs to see what you want. It seems almost as if you are not serious with this thread. Also, the weapons need more stats. Their use time is of great importance to determine their tier as well.

Not to mention.... if the drops are the same for pre-hardmode and hardmode, there's no point in having both. Make some for PHM, make some for HM.

Also, update all this stuff into your opening post. That's the first post you made when you created this thread.

All in all, I still don't see this as something worth having.

I dont know how to update this in my original post??? I dont know the tiers or what numbers are for what use time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419203623][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry im new to the forums

200/10 WOULD LOVE THIS
KSOSOQBEIGOBJEQBORHUWHQOFOGJWHWOGOVHWBROHODBWBGLVOSBWJGIBICHSVQGALFPBJCBDHQJQOFOGVJCJAHWVRKGOVODJWBWNGKVLSJA

The Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Event would need permission from the director and creator plus many other people and Re-Logic would most likely have to pay to add this.

Okey fine than name it somthing else... like the food rain or somthing.

Does someone else have an idea for another title

It's just not Terraria-e, meaning it doesn't fit, most are all just UP or OP mobs. It has terrible stats, my suggestion speak to a good balancer. Also to hard to add.

Most people with 1+ year experience maybe of good service. If your provide me with tier, when it becomes able to randomly spawn and the amount of unique drops, I can help think of something.

Sorry didn't realize you meant that. And I know this sounds really weird but I don't know what you mean with tier and spawning.;( sorry

A monster called mad cook will spawn after killing the eye of cuthulu if you kill him then a message pops up saying "you reqest for food then?"the next morning a message pops up saying "your request for food has been fufuled." And the event starts.

Back
Top Bottom