Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(taco bell dong)
Pancake just stares, dumbfounded.
"EXPLAIN! What is this jungle place? Did something happen to Kahn? Why are we listening to a random Inchling and an 8 foot tall God play piano?"

(Just doing my best to wrap up at least the grand majority of my plans for the day.)
(Soo I can't stick around just yet. Buut here's a thing.)

"Um. I'll just..."
RC dashes after Sarah.

"...okay, now I'm confused."

Etch decides 'nevermind then' and instead tells Sarah (raising her volume if necessary)
"At least try to not hurt yourself going down those stairs."

Etch decides 'nevermind then' and instead tells Sarah (raising her volume if necessary)
"At least try to not hurt yourself going down those stairs."
"That's hard to do when the world is spinning..."
Sarah then faints. falling down the stairs.

"Oh geez-" Ferr tries to catch her using vines, but she hits her head pretty hard on one of the stairs.

"That's hard to do when the world is spinning..."
Sarah then faints. falling down the stairs.

"Oh geez-" Ferr tries to catch her using vines, but she hits her head pretty hard on one of the stairs.
RC continues after Sarah, trying to check on her.

Ten just watches slightly confused.

"We should probably take her to a doctor..."
"She IS the doctor."
"I would freeze her in time until you get her to one, but I don't want to make things worse..."

(I love how it's like "we gotta get a doctor" "she's the doctor" as if she's the only doctor in the universe-)
Avin just continues watching the others silently.

"HEY. ANY OF YOU GUYS WANT TO HELP ME OUT WITH PICKING HER UP?"
Ten lumbers over to RC, picking Sarah up himself and being careful to keep her back straight. RC and Ten then head back to the rest of the group.
"...alright. Who here knows where we can find another doctor."

Last edited:
(How tempted are you to put together an explanation of the franchise and then yeet in a robot-)
(Quite, but I’m not entirely sure if I wanna do a robot or try something new. Either way, it’s definitely gonna be ultrakill related.

(I know you probably don’t know a ton about ultrakill, but what do you think I should add? There’s comic potential if I put in one of the lesser demons (like the armless green thing that just makes an annoying scream when falling) or robots (like the flamethrower janitor), but a prime soul, supreme machine (V1, V2, etc), or angel (gabriel) could be cool.)

Back
Top Bottom