Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

E "Yeah, not fine at all. Maybe we can find something for you to eat, I can feel your vitals dropping a bit"
P "How do you know that?"
E "Scanned them"

*They both decide that something is wrong*
P "Look, the way you're acting is really wrong. You depressed or something? I can already see that you're a bit of a habitual liar and obviously don't look happy"

N- Y- I don- (galaxy doesn't know how to respond. if they say yes, you'll see it as the truth. if they say no, you'll know they're lying. you've backed them into a corner, good job!)
I'm.... I'm fine! Of course i'm happy, why wouldn't I be? *mumbling* We're only stranded in some faraway planet, have no way to get back to the antivoid and I haven't slept or eaten in like two weeks! *galaxy has decided that they're screwed no matter what and hopes that this gets interrupted or that they can deceive everyone into thinking they're fine*

I'm no- I mean, I'm totally fine! Let's just focus on the task at hand which is getting off of this stupid planet! *galaxy tried to walk away from polo and promptly fell over. they groaned and tried to get up, but they gave up and sat against the base of a tree*

*galaxy looks incredibly uncomfortable at the mention of food. they fidget nervousl* (thinking) I mean, I guess I could eat if I... afterward, i'll try to get somewhere alone. yeah, i'll try to go somewhere alone and... yeah. or maybe just eat a little something and hide the rest of it somewhere they won't look. I am pretty thin... I do need the energy... I'll eat a tiny something and drink some water.

P *notices the look of someone who might not eat* "If you plan on eating later, I'll shove the food and drink I find down your throat"

*galaxy looks at him and shakes their head* I need to find Asterfluff- AsterStar. Star... I just need my cat... I feel like I can't breathe...

*galaxy rocks back and forth and tries to explain that Aster is a therapy cat and helps with Galaxy's severe anxiety, depression and something inaudible.*

E "It's fine"
P "Okay, this stuff looks fairly edible" *hands some food to Galaxy*
E "Yup. It's edible. I don't detect anything poisonous or anything in these, they're just berries"

P "I don't know if you ate all of those. This is gonna be problematic if you starve yourself to death, okay?"

*galaxy nods and looks at the ground, then gets up and stumbles over to somewhere comfortable to take a nap hoping to wake up hungry again.*

Back
Top Bottom