Weapons & Equip (Complete) Post-Plantera Armor Sets... A Trinity of Trinities

I noticed that in several replies you said the summoner wasn't a "main class" and that's why you didn't bother adding any summoner gear. so, quick question. if the summoner isn't a "main class" then why does it have endgame armor weapons, and a few accessories. really, the summoner has become a "main class" heck, with the right setup, you could afk farm the moonlord. however, regardless of my issues wit hthe lack of summoner gear, this is a cool post, with interesting ideas. I like the beetle plate mail, the changes to the shroomite armor, and the spectre headgear. honestly, this should be added into the game.

I noticed that in several replies you said the summoner wasn't a "main class" and that's why you didn't bother adding any summoner gear. so, quick question. if the summoner isn't a "main class" then why does it have endgame armor weapons, and a few accessories. really, the summoner has become a "main class" heck, with the right setup, you could afk farm the moonlord. however, regardless of my issues wit hthe lack of summoner gear, this is a cool post, with interesting ideas. I like the beetle plate mail, the changes to the shroomite armor, and the spectre headgear. honestly, this should be added into the game.
That's the key there. AFK. All a pure summoner can do is dodge while your minions attack. Giving manual control would help a little but to be honest that wouldn't be enough to make it as hands on as the other classes.

You cannot simultaneously be attacking Melee, Ranged, and/or Magic weapons at the same time. Summoner weapons operate on a completely different capacity: You CAN use Minions and have no restriction on your Melee, Ranged, or Magic combat power, and vice-versa. Hence I classify minions as a "secondary" attack method.

There's also the fact that there are already two post-Plantera pre-Luminite Summoner armor sets. I see absolutely no reason not to add a third, but at the same time it isn't an especially compelling prospect, either.

Back
Top Bottom