Weapons & Equip (Complete) Post-Plantera Armor Sets... A Trinity of Trinities

As a ranger, I kind of dislike the shroomite set. Since rangers are the only ones that have certain damages within their damages. So.. It kind of breaks the shroomite set.
Also, I like the shroomite set because you will get the same defense for all helmets, which is a big deal for me.

As a ranger, I kind of dislike the shroomite set. Since rangers are the only ones that have certain damages within their damages. So.. It kind of breaks the shroomite set.
Also, I like the shroomite set because you will get the same defense for all helmets, which is a big deal for me.
And the whole thing about those helmets having those traits is that armor set´s problem: It isn´t based around a playstile, but a damage type. It basically creates the effect of it having a helmet for the price of three.

I know the thread's quiet, but not "dead'
Summoner will always be a secondary class type on the basis that it deals indirect secondary damage.

I'm dealing solely with the primary class trio.
Hey, you could play a warrior only playthrough that would restrict you from the other classes. Going without summoner is basically an easy version of a one-class playthrough. Sure, summon's aren't important, but it's useful when grinding (which can or cannot be important in gameplay)

Now, my review on the suggestion:
-Could have just included this information in your Spectre Mask suggestion.
-I REALLY love the Direct Turtle Armor Beetle Plate Mail idea. But that'll be useful for bosses than for event monsters. It'll easily kill the enemy that attacked you, but only THAT enemy. Not much. Anyway, useful for the bosses, but you'd be by then, defeated almost every boss in the game. But, still, love it.
-I see the chaotic/bulk/swift skills in shroomite armor being the important reason why people use shroomite armor if it was added.
-A balanced helmet addition for the spectre tier.

Overall, a nifty addition. Love to see it in-game

Hey, you could play a warrior only playthrough that would restrict you from the other classes. Going without summoner is basically an easy version of a one-class playthrough. Sure, summon's aren't important, but it's useful when grinding (which can or cannot be important in gameplay)
Never said it wasn't useful, I said it's not part of the main damage types trio, as you can use Melee/Magic/Ranged and Minion damage simultaneously.
-Could have just included this information in your Spectre Mask suggestion.
This spans across three different threads, two huge ones I made and a small one from TO, so no, that wouldn't have worked. :l

Why??? These armors are fine already, and these radical changes seem non-Terraira and pointless.

Why??? These armors are fine already, and these radical changes seem non-Terraira and pointless.
Radical and pointless, huh? Kind of like this post. -_-

"Non-Terraria" is rather hard to justify... not like you even tried, though.

Pointless? Hardly, but I'm not going to go through and explain it when the reasons are already laid out in the other threads.

Radical and pointless, huh? Kind of like this post. -_-

"Non-Terraria" is rather hard to justify... not like you even tried, though.

Pointless? Hardly, but I'm not going to go through and explain it when the reasons are already laid out in the other threads.
I suggest not laying out multiple threads over a single suggestion then.

I suggest not laying out multiple threads over a single suggestion then.
This is a suggestion for a Beetle armor piece with the addition of other components from other suggestions, the ultimate goal of which being to have a threesome of endgame armors with three distinct sets and abilities for each. It's a grand scheme of mine, and the only way to present that grand scheme was to make a thread that displays it.

I TOTALLY misunderstood this idea. I thought you were suggesting a system of upgrading armor pieces to have higher buffs and stats... which would be dumb.

Okay you two, cut it out.

@SzGamer227, layman's criticisms are a little harsh, but he is criticizing your suggestion, you are returning the favor by criticizing him. He put aside the hostility to admit he misunderstood, and you responded with ANOTHER disrespectful jab. Don't keep the fight going, there is no reason to make snide remarks like that.

@layman9, you need to Report and move on; don't try to come back and get in the last word no matter what someone else says. Otherwise, you will both end up getting warning points.

Keep it civil; I don't want to see any more of this.

I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just under the assumption that he knew what the suggestion he was criticizing was about. >_>

Sorry for the misunderstanding, layman. I'll see if I can clear up the main post.

I like but they might need balenceing to work well
Also I just want to remind you of the Beatlesarmour beatles
And spectre armours wisps...
Where do those go ?
I do like the shoo mite because I use a grenade launcher (Rocket 1) for crowd control
But then I switch to a sniper rifle for single target
And who can forget the op (iMHo) combo of the clophite shot bow and clophite a rows
(Clophite is auto corect)

I like but they might need balenceing to work well
Also I just want to remind you of the Beatlesarmour beatles
And spectre armours wisps...
Where do those go ?
I do like the shoo mite because I use a grenade launcher (Rocket 1) for crowd control
But then I switch to a sniper rifle for single target
And who can forget the op (iMHo) combo of the clophite shot bow and clophite a rows
(Clophite is auto corect)
They look pretty balanced to me.

The wisps circle around the player as shown in the original thread.

I'm pretty sure SzGamer227 knows all about the beetles on the armor sets.

Back
Top Bottom