PS4 Console 1.3 bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Two player split screen you can't fight the pillars without first player getting their screen wacked up.
[doublepost=1513279671,1513279574][/doublepost]I've only tried it with pillars so far and I haven't tried it in split screen but whenever I die my game freezes so far I don't think this update was ready to come out

I turn to stone on world generation
[doublepost=1513281994,1513281548][/doublepost]
In Two player split screen you can't fight the pillars without first player getting their screen wacked up.
[doublepost=1513279671,1513279574][/doublepost]I've only tried it with pillars so far and I haven't tried it in split screen but whenever I die my game freezes so far I don't think this update was ready to come out
You're right, it wasn't, but people were too busy complaining so they probably rushed

Is there a way to edt analog stick sensitivity? I can't highlight map details like ore etc because i kept going passed it back n forth trying too, lol.

ps4 touchpad pinch to zoom missing from the update or removed why? being able to zoom in while playing made it easier to see when I'm farther from a screen and the old menu on ps4 made the ps4 version better for me than the pc version. bring back the old menus and the pinch to zoom with the ps4 touchpad options, please.

ps4 touchpad pinch to zoom missing from the update or removed why? being able to zoom in while playing made it easier to see when I'm farther from a screen and easier menus on ps4 made the ps4 version better for me than the pc version
Hit options, then use L2/R2 to zoom.

560px-Dragon_Mask_-Console-_Adamantite_Helmet.png

please add these menus as an option back to this made the console version better then the pc version. if I wanted the pc version style menus I would play that version.

That option wasn't in the PC version, so I guess another "One Terraria" philosophy sacrifice... Just like the D-Pad shortcuts.
You can use D-Pad shortcuts. Look for "Directional Buttons Hotbar" in the Controls setting.

Some will like the old style of menus, some will like the new. Pipeworks is listening to all the feedback.

Last edited:
You can use D-Pad shortcuts. Look for "Directional Buttons Hotbar" in the Controls setting.

Some will like the old style of menus, some will like the new. Pipeworks is listening to all the feedback.
would like to have the option for the old style of the menus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom